Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deep Dive Guide: Barbecue Chicken Made Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deep Dive Guide: Barbecue Chicken Made Easy

Here's our latest Deep Dive Guide, Barbecue Chicken Made Easy, Everything You Need To Know About Amazing Chicken On the Grill & Smoker. It is posted here as a flipbook. For a downloadable version, go to Amazon where you can get a Kindle version for $3.99. Here's the Amazon link https://tinyurl.com/chickenmadeeasy

Here's the sales pitch:

We've all experienced BBQ chicken featuring charred skin, burnt sauce, and undercooked meat. No more! Say goodbye to dry, stringy, cardboardy, boring birds and say hello to the most tender, flavorful, juicy chicken you ever tasted.

With “Barbecue Chicken Made Easy: Everything You Need To Know About Amazing Chicken On the Grill & Smoker” by Meathead and Brigit Binns, you can master the art of perfectly grilled and smoked chicken.
    Learn how to buy the best birds, the right way to butcher, how to spatchcock, how to wet and dry brine to keep it juicy, the ins and outs of smoke roasting and reverse searing, all about pink juices and safe cooking temperatures, the tools you need, and carving. There are numerous well-tested recipes, delicious spice rubs, barbecue sauces, and much more.
    This downloadable Kindle e-book is the third Deep Dive Guide from the AmazingRibs.com team.

Last edited by Meathead; October 15, 2020, 08:21 AM.

Thank you!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Thank. You, Sir!

Comment

Thanks, Meathead!

Comment

Thanks so much!

Comment

Cheers Meathead - love your cookbooks (and AmazingRibs site)!

Comment

Very cool. Thanks a lot! I think I cook a good bird but let's find out what I'm doing wrong that I didn't know I was doing. Haha

Comment

"Here's the problem with boneless, skinless chicken breasts They don't like you. They are tear shaped for a reason. To make you cry."

100% Meathead.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

This is a great treat! Thank you very much. I have my own tricks that deviate a bit from your book but let me say that I have never read anything so comprehensive. I pay for the camaraderie here. I really appreciate the members.

Meathead - your contributions are really fantastic. I know you started this and a bunch of us were just hanging around wondering for a couple of months if we wanted to part with our money when you pitched the members site. It took a few months for me to say "what the heck, I miss what I had."

Thank you hosting this site and your wisdom. It is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Just downloaded thanks meathead

Comment

Just another reason why I love this place, thanks MH

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              Rubs Promo
                              Meat-Up in Memphis