Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ribs Deep Dive Guide eBook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Thanks for your generosity. You keep helping us to improve.

Comment

Thanks for this book! It's always great to learn new meat prep skills.

Comment

Is there any way to download the book? Or if a member to get the Kindle version free? It is very awkward in my macbook. I do have a kindle app on my mac and ebooks format much better with it.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            It can be downloaded from Amazon to yer Kindle, costs $3.99 unless yer a Kindle Unlimited member, in which case it is free.
            Hope this helps, Hawk

Thanks Meathead. This is going to be a great read.

Comment

Is it possible to download a copy of the flipbook? Or the files in compressed format? I've got a reader. Not a big fan of big tech and avoid it if at all possible. Thanks

Comment

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              No. I'd suggest bookmarking it in your phone, tablet, or computer for easy retrieving.

• Meathead
              Meathead commented
              Editing a comment
              You can download the Kindle version from Amazon. It costs only $3.99 and it works on the kindle app that can run on ALL computers.

Hi, just a quick question or comment. I have just received moments ago the amazing ribs newsletter in which it is stated that a new ebook amazing made easy just came out and is available until June 27 th for free. How come I get the information today June 29th at around 8:00 pm for an offer that finished on June 27 th? It’s a bit sad I must say.

Comment

• HawkerXP
              HawkerXP commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome to the Pit!

• cramduaner
              cramduaner commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Huskee,

After reviewing my inbox indeed I have received the hot from the pits on the 26th Tx. I did not received the smoke signals and have not ever received when searching my inbox. Possible I may not be on the list. Tx

• Meathead
              Meathead commented
              Editing a comment
              Alas, we emailed the announcement of the Amazon 5 free days offer to you with 4 days left and again with 3 days left. Our system automatically re-sends emails to people who didn't open the original 4 days after the original was mailed. Sounds like that was the one you opened. Apologies, but Amazon controls the sale.

My goal this summer is to master ribs. This is gonna be tremendously helpful.

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              How’s the masterin goin? Just wonderin.

Just bought it. Thanks! It will be a great bedtime read.

Kathryn

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Nice read. Thanks!

Comment

Great information, particularly for a newbie. Thank you.

Comment

Thank you sir!

Comment

I agree with the author's premise that mastering pork ribs will allow you to have the necessary skills to grill/smoke other types of ribs, for example beef or lamb.
                      I really enjoyed the first section about the different kinds of ribs (where their cut from) and what to expect from them. I have that in an info graphic from the US Pork Board I think.
                      The Memphis dust rub is going to be made very soon, then 'the last meal' ribs along with the sauce.
                      A great book for the beginner grill master and good info for the seasoned griller too.

Comment

Thanks for the books...greatly appreciated! Can't wait to try recipes.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        Rubs Promo
                        Meat-Up in Memphis