Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paid Members: Download Your 6 Deep Dive Guide eBooks For Free Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much.

Comment

I just downloaded the Sous Vide Que to my wife's new (and first) tablet this afternoon. After downloading it, she read through the beginning and told me that I could have gotten it for free because I'm a member here. Lol...did not realize this. Very generous of you, Meathead, it's much appreciated.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

If you are having trouble sending the files to your Kindle, Amazon has small program for PCs and Macs that is very easy to use. Just drag and drop. It will send the files (up to 50 MBs) to the devices you have registered with Amazon. I was able to send the ebooks directly to my Kindle and the Kindle app on my iPad. https://www.amazon.com/sendtokindle/pc

Comment

The Brisket Deep Dive has been completed and added to the list above.

Comment

• efincoop
              efincoop commented
              Editing a comment
              Wonderful! Thanks Meathead!!!!

• Bogy
              Bogy commented
              Editing a comment
              Gee, thanks a lot! I was doing just fine, it's mid-afternoon, I downloaded your book, opened in in my Kindle app, looked at the cover, and now my mouth is watering and I'm hungry! But really, Thanks!

• Alabama Smoke
              Alabama Smoke commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, I have been waiting for this one!!!

Thanks

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

They are now available on Apple Books https://books.apple.com/us/author/me...n/id1115960177

Comment

Guess what I am using the office printer for when nobody is looking

Comment

• Meathead
                    Meathead commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ahhh, that's like reading about a gators game rather than going to it. I designed it for reading online so you can click links. It was designed as an ebook not a print book.
                    Last edited by Meathead; January 27, 2022, 09:05 PM.

• SmokeyGator
                    SmokeyGator commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Meathead I have the PDF on my drive. Ill probably read it on PDF first, then print out what I think I will need to reference while cooking or doing prep.

Thanks Meathead, the Texas brisket is now ready. Well eBook anyway.

Comment

Had a chance to take a proper look at the brisket book. A tour de force. Thanks so much for this.

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Thanls for the fabulous resources!

Comment

Thanks I'm looking forward to reading and learning.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here