Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paid Members: Download Your 6 Deep Dive Guide eBooks For Free Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took me long enough to find them, but well worth the effort!

Comment

• Backpacker Brown
      Backpacker Brown commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been trying to download them but can't find the place to do so. Also where are they stored once they are downloaded. I'm trying to download to a MacBook Air. Is that a problem?

• Meathead
      Meathead commented
      Editing a comment
      If you get the pdf it is in the download folder. If you get the epub it is in Apple Books.

Click image for larger version  Name:	PNG image.png Views:	0 Size:	0 ID:	1241324 Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 8.47.29 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	0 ID:	1241323
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Open Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 8.46.39 PM.png
Views:	826
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	1241327

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 8.46.09 PM.png
Views:	836
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	1241328 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 8.47.29 PM.png
Views:	822
Size:	272.4 KB
ID:	1241329
    michaelmouse, hope these pics help w iPad.
    Last edited by rickd972; June 23, 2022, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Thank you for these ebooks they are my goto when I am ready to fire up the GMG, Hasty-Bake, Gasser or Amerique smoker.

Comment

Thanks for the eboks.

Comment

good books

Comment

Thanks for these - great resources! And thanks for providing them in the different formats!

Comment

Thanks Meathead! I'm looking forward to reading every word & following the recipes using my S&S grill.

Comment

Thank you, very much appreciated.

Comment

Thanks Meathead! Great stuff.

Comment

OK - I am formally declared a dunce. I have been all over the site and cannot get to the download for the eBooks. I get here but none of the links seem to work?? Help!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Meathead
                      Meathead commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just found this. Email me if you still have problems. [email protected]

• Meathead
                      Meathead commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Didja get them?

Thanks for the new versions. I refer to them every time I start a new cook. Perge Brother!

Comment

• barelfly
                      barelfly commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hey! Another ABQ member!!!!

• Meathead
                      Meathead commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Fiji?

Thanks for all your hard work, Meathead. I can’t wait to dig into these!

Comment

Got all six. I'm sure they will be as helpful as this site and you're book.

Comment

Thanks Meathead for doin this, elevated from a 3star chef, to a 4.....(in my head anyway).

Comment

Downloaded all six, I think. Thanks Meathead for these useful books.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here