Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Karubecue C-60 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karubecue C-60 for sale

I am selling my 2 yr old Karubecue C-60 as we will be relocating after retirement. It is in excellent condition and includes several milkcrates of assorted hardwoods (hickory, maple, oak etc), all pieces cut to size for use. The smoker is in Brant Beach on Long Beach Island, NJ. $1000 firm, includes a Fireboard remote thermometer setup and Weber charcoal starter.

I might be interested.

Comment

glitchy is spazzing out right now, I promise.

Comment

• glitchy
        glitchy commented
        Editing a comment
        Not so much, the trip would cost more than any savings. Looks like a great deal for someone closer though.

• STEbbq
        STEbbq commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, your heart rate went to 150 for a second. I know it.

I’m so glad I don’t live close enough for this to be a decision. Best of luck on a speedy sale.

Comment

• Jfrosty27
        Jfrosty27 commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 on that.

Damn, wish you were closer. Dewesq55 go for it !!!

Comment

You’re an hour and a half from me. I’m VERY interested. Can you post some pics of all the components? Thanks

PS - I’m halfway through reading the KBQ has landed thread...of COURSE I’m interested. (Shakes his fist at those posters)
        Last edited by JCBBQ; February 22, 2021, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• glitchy
          glitchy commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you see @Ernst’s SUWYC posts too? ;-) Pretty rare to see a complaint about the KBQ’s results and I think when you do it’s from people that have cooked with a lot of dirty smoke before getting one.

JCBBQ, I will be down on LBI this Saturday, Feb. 27 from noon until early Sunday am. I can take pictures and send them to you or post on this forum. I live in North Jersey and only get to LBI every few weeks in the winter. The smoker does produce great barbecue, with a clean smoke taste. Just understand that you have to feed it wood every 20-30 minutes.

Comment

• JCBBQ
          JCBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          briancc yeah, Ive had my eye on them for while. I'm good w the "feeding" schedule. I'll pick your brains though about sourcing wood. Quick look on craigslist and I think I'll be good but it'll be good to hear where you got your wood.

I paid a premium price for wood from internet sources like Fruita wood and Vaughn Wood products most of the time.
        I also used a lot of cut off pieces of red oak, maple, and cherry from my woodworking projects.

Comment

Sold

Comment

To one of our fellow PitMasters?

Comment

• JCBBQ
              JCBBQ commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes! Me!

Congrats!

Comment

Is this still available?

Comment

• STEbbq
                STEbbq commented
                Editing a comment
                No, it has been sold. However, welcome to the Pit!

• RonB
                RonB commented
                Editing a comment
                If you are for real, I apologize in advance, but we get a lot of spammers trying to sneak in by posting on old threads. So, if you are truly interested in what this site has to offer because you like to grill and/or BBQ, welcome and tell us what you are cooking on and what you like to cook.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here