Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Lang 36" Hybrid Patio (Corona CA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Lang 36" Hybrid Patio (Corona CA)

Lang in excellent condition for sale. Bought June 2019. $1500 + shipping or pickup.

Located in Corona, CA.
    Attached Files

Good price. I’ve got an offset, but I’ll check with a couple people I know that always said they wanted a large smoker.

Comment

Lang reverse flow the way to go.
      No room here but great price.

Comment

Dang that’s tempting. I’m just 30 mins south of you...but if I brought it home my wife would have me sleeping outside with it...indefinitely.

Comment

Lang has a good reputation and betting you will find a buyer.

Curious to know why you are selling it.
          ​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse View Post
            Lang has a good reputation and betting you will find a buyer.

Curious to know why you are selling it.
            Thank you! I love it and it's an amazing smoker. Really fun to cook too. The grill works really well as well. But it's a stick smoker so it requires time and dedication. I have two small kids and those take all the free time I have. I'm looking for a pellet smoker so I put the meat in and forget it until dinner time.

Comment

• Alphonse
              Alphonse commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, those stick burners are a commitment! If you don't have time to poke splits and manage the fire, it becomes a drag rather than fun.

Still for sale? I have someone that may be interested.

Comment

Top notch cooker for sure and excellent price. Too far for me to venture, sorry to see it go?

Comment

Originally posted by TripleB View Post
                Still for sale? I have someone that may be interested.
                Yep! Still for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Troutman View Post
                  Top notch cooker for sure and excellent price. Too far for me to venture, sorry to see it go?
                  Yeah no question. I'm getting such great feedback on the cooker I'm having second thoughts...

Comment

Sold

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here