Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: 22” WSM $250 - SE WI

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: 22” WSM $250 - SE WI

SOLD

There’s been a lot of back and forth on this decision but after much thought it’s time to let her go. Thanks to the MCS enablers here I’ve acquired other tools and smokers and this one just doesn’t get used anymore... twice this year actually and those were for old time’s sake. And it’s getting a little crowded on the deck.

It’s in great condition and always covered when not in use. There are no dings, dents or scratches on it. I usually did the snake method so the charcoal ring is in great shape as it’s only been used a couple times. I drilled the hole for the bladder last year and sprayed the raw metal with high temp paint. Other than that I haven’t modded it at all though I’ve been meaning to add a gasket kit but never did. There are some small rust spots at the base of the lid handle (shown) but the handle is solid and firmly attached to the lid. Comes with a new cover I bought this year.

I’m about 30 mins west of Milwaukee but willing to drive and meet up somewhere within reason. Thanks for lookin!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Andrrr; October 3, 2020, 03:08 PM.

Nice lookin rig. But the whole within reason just cut me out of the equation, cuz I was reasonin that I don’t need it. Hope things go well.

Comment

Nice looking cooker at a fair price. And I probably live just minutes from you. But if I bring that home wifey will go ballistic. ☹️👎. Bummer for me.

Comment

• Jfrosty27
        Jfrosty27 commented
        Editing a comment
        I already have 8 cookers two of which were bought this season. I’d really be pushing it. 🤷‍♂️

• Andrrr
        Andrrr commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. Yeah, probably should pass

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Frosty, this way you’ll find out how far really is. Ya never know what the limit is until.......

Andrrr,
      My son lives in Milwaukee. He may be interested. Can you get me contact info to forward?

Comment

• Andrrr
        Andrrr commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m meeting up with another member this afternoon to sell it. If for some reason he changes his mind I’ll get back to you. Thanks for inquiring though!

• Andrrr
        Andrrr commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, it's been sold

Huskee this has been sold. You can close this up

Comment

Thank Heaven. Another MCS bullet dodged.

Comment

• Jfrosty27
          Jfrosty27 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha! You are NO help at all! 🤣😂

• Andrrr
          Andrrr commented
          Editing a comment
          Well since you asked I got a WSCG that I'd sell you. 😁 I want to upgrade to the WSCGC.

• Jfrosty27
          Jfrosty27 commented
          Editing a comment
          🤦

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here