Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Used Hasty Bake Legacy 131

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used Hasty Bake Legacy 131

Hello! I have a 6 year old Hasty Bake Legacy 131 I'd like to sell at a deep discount to this excellent community here. Here's the short story on it:

I got it a few years ago for father's day. I like it but don't love it. I've had a tough time getting it to seal airflow. I added gaskets, no luck. Don't get me wrong, it grills up just fine, and does all the things a hasty bake is supposed to do, it's just not for me (I'm going to try an SNS Kamado because I am making a bunch of pizza these days, so going in a whole new direction).

It comes with a cover and the rotisserie kit. It could use a cleaning and some of the high temp paint could use a touch up. It is missing the grease drain rod but that's a less than $10 replacement part. I also have the stainless steel shelf.

I'm in Northern California, and with Coronavirus, would want a contactless transaction. Shipping is, I guess, an option, but I fear may be very expensive.

So make an offer! Let's get this guy to a good home.

Welcome to The Pit. It might help if people knew where it's located...

Comment

Oh, I thought Northern California was directional enough but it’s a big state. I’m in Marin County just north of San Francisco.

Comment

I also realized I am not following the rules! Whoops. Noob here. I’ll set the price at $400. Negotiable. I don’t sell much on eBay but my username is jlazaruid if you want to check out my history.

hope this helps!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the PIT from the Lou! Breathe well up there my friend. It's a generous price point - good luck! I'm sure if no one here bites, a listing on CL will get you a buyer.

Comment

Damn! Wish I was closer!

Comment

Originally posted by BFlynn View Post
                Damn! Wish I was closer!
                Tell your friends! I'd love to get this to a good home rather than some random person on Craigslist. I'm not even sure people on craigslist will know what a hasty bake is!

Comment

Having grown up in Northern California it's always amused me to hear people 300-400 miles to the south (in central California) refer to their area as "Northern California". 😂

Comment

• CaptainMike
                    CaptainMike commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Right? Fresno is geographically in "Northern California", but it sure as heck isn't Northern California. Neither is Sacramento for that matter. Up here in Jefferson we consider anything south of Lake Shasta to be Southern California!

• ComfortablyNumb
                    ComfortablyNumb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    CaptainMike I thought Washington state was Northern California....

Now, now gentleman. It’s all a matter of perspective. Having grown up in LA, everything else is Northern California. LA is, after all, their center of the universe. If you don’t believe me you can ask anyone who lives there. 🙃

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                    ComfortablyNumb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hatched at Kaiser on Sunset Blvd. Bleed Dodger blue.

Originally posted by joelazar View Post
                  Now, now gentleman. It’s all a matter of perspective. Having grown up in LA, everything else is Northern California. LA is, after all, their center of the universe. If you don’t believe me you can ask anyone who lives there. 🙃
                  Cedars. AND GO BLUE! It's gonna be an odd offseason. Okay, back to BBQ

Comment

I wonder if my sister and brother in law would buy it for me and eventually deliver...they live in San Jose.

Comment

• Mosca
                      Mosca commented
                      Editing a comment
                      San Jose... don’t know how to get there. Anyone?

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here