Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SolarCity solar services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SolarCity solar services

Hi folks,
    I"m not sure if this kind of thing is encouraged here or not, but I start a new job with SolarCity this Monday (6/22/15). For those of you who don't know it, SolarCity is the dominant player in solar installations. We're in eighteen states! So if I can answer any questions about solar power from any of you, please feel free to shoot me a message. Or if you have friends that are interested, I'd be grateful for the chance to speak with them.
    Thanks everyone, and have a great summer.
    Last edited by jmott7; June 20, 2015, 11:28 AM.

What are you doing there?

Comment

I'll be in sales, John. In nutshell, I'll be taking a look at people's homes and electric bills and seeing if we can design a system for them that will significantly offset their utility usage and save them some money.

Comment

Good luck with the new job. We thought about solar panels until we learned our HOA doesn't allow it. There's no problem posting this but I moved the topic to for sale or trade since you offered services.

Comment

• jmott7
          jmott7 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Dave. Yes some HOA's are like that. I hope as more people get used to seeing them, and appreciate the value they add to a home, that will change.

Awesome, this house is an energy hog but we hope to do a new one soon, will have plenty of solar.

Comment

• jmott7
          jmott7 commented
          Editing a comment
          Great! Where are you, John? If there are any questions I can answer for either your current energy hog or your new house, please let me know.

• _John_
          _John_ commented
          Editing a comment
          Arkansas, i'm sure we probably ain't got no fancy solars.

• jmott7
          jmott7 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sadly, we're not in Arkansas. Yet!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here