Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camp Chef Woodwind WiFi 24 - Des Moines, IA area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camp Chef Woodwind WiFi 24 - Des Moines, IA area

SOLD

I'm offering up my Woodwind pellet grill. I've been very happy with this grill, but I've only used it twice since getting the SmokeFire and I don't see this changing much just because there's not room for it on the patio so I don't make the effort to get it out and use it.

I got this grill new around the first of March this year and used it regularly until around the first of July, so about 4 months. It has the folding front shelf, a cover, and a second solid drip pan. I didn't want to use the perforated drip pan for smoking, so I bought a solid pan and cut it to fit the slide and grill rails.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by glitchy; September 19, 2020, 02:00 PM.

I’m just too far. Is it a DLX?

Comment

I don't think they use the DLX nomenclature with the Woodwind. It's the WiFi 24, so their top of the line model I'm pretty sure. If you were really serious, my in-laws snow bird in Mesa and we could see how much room they'll have in their van this year. I'm guessing probably not enough though as that would take up a big chunk and I don't think they have a hitch to put a carrier or trailer on, but we could see.

Comment

FLOW-MATIC, Fortran, COBOL, over my head, I am a little for Basic.

Comment

Added pics to original post

Comment

This seems like a really good deal to me. Y'all should snatch it up. Too bad I am too far away....

Comment

SOLD on Marketplace.
              Last edited by glitchy; September 19, 2020, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here