Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Labor Day is time to celebrate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labor Day is time to celebrate!

Labor Day is almost here. Time for all good pit masters and mistresses to get to work on making delicious barbecue, and celebrate the social and economic achievements of American workers. That means it's time to pop open your Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce! https://blackswancompany.com Order yours now. We always try to keep it in stock, but often sell out around the holidays.
    Attached Files

I tried these for the first time last week. Awesome. The del fuego was my favorite

Comment

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Please tell your friends and family and have a great holiday weekend!

Shameless self-promotion!>>>>>>>>>>>>I love it

Comment

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      We're a small company, literally mom and pop. Just trying to get the word out. I didn't mean to offend.

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      Not offended at all. Just made me smile. I have some on my Amazon wish list and will order it soon. Should have added a smiley face to the OP
      Last edited by ofelles; September 5, 2020, 12:40 PM.

Just ordered a 3 pack Max. Looking forward to tasting it.

Comment

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      Whew! Glad you weren't really angry with me. And super glad you're trying our Black Swan. Thanks and have a great holiday weekend.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here