Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pits in containers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pits in containers

Stored some of my pits today at a storage lot. I will have 3 x 20' container full like this in another week. I will probably crate and pallet them, remove the wheels and make compact as posible then double stack in a 40' container for shipping. Still have not decided where to ship them. Most probably Texas or maybe Wisconsin. Was going to send to black bear bbq in Aus to sell, but the market is too small there. Any suggestions?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ahumadora; August 13, 2020, 07:23 PM.

Be glad to send you my address. Those are some nice looking cookers

Comment

I might be able to find room for one

Comment

My garage is pretty full right now.

But I imagine when a container of grills shows up, my wife will take her half of our stuff and I'll have plenty of room then.

Comment

Operation BBQ Relief? Maybe a deal can be made...

Nice Score!

Comment

There is a place in Kentucky that is dealing a couple of different kind of pits. I think they are doing some fabrication of those pits as well. Not sure if they would jump or not.

Comment

Where about a in Wisconsin??

Comment

With that many pits I thought maybe you were Mr. Bones. LOL. Is this a going out of business sale or are you just trying to narrow down which grill to cook on?

Comment

• Ahumadora
                  Ahumadora commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Separating from my biz partner and is half of what we have in stock. Been a difficult few weeks. Don't want to elaborate much more about that publicaly. .

I'd think Texas would be you best bet, with a container port in Houston/Galveston.
                Problem is now you need a partner/rep there and are you and are you getting into the same deal as your in now.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here