Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Original Fireboard with Drive controller and case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Original Fireboard with Drive controller and case

SOLD

I'm offering up my Fireboard with Drive controller and weather resistant stand/magnetic case. It comes with 2 food probes that have never been used and a pit probe that was in my OKJ for 2 burns before I sold it. I am asking $150 shipped. Does not include a fan but will work with Fireboard's fan or the BBQ Guru Pit Viper and many others.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by glitchy; July 17, 2020, 12:19 PM.

Bump for a good deal. That fan adapter is $80 by itself. And fireboard is the best there is.

Comment

104 views and only one comment? What do I need to do? I will throw in an extra food probe that’s been used 2 times MAX, probably only once (make sure you remind me so I don’t forget). If you buy the new FB 2 Drive with an extra probe with shipping and tax you’d be pushing close to 3 bills and have no case/magnets. A new V1 FB alone with 2 food + 1 pit probe is $159 before shipping and tax. Here you get drive, case, and now an extra probe as well.

Comment

Why would anyone part with their Fireboard? Certainly not to get a Smoke!

Comment

Nah, I was a Kickerstarter backer, so I'm pretty much all in for FB. I just had to have a FB 2 even though it will do nothing that this won't. With WiFi on the pellet grills, I really can't justify keeping the old around too when it's only used for the WSCG and overnight pellet cooks.

Comment

I might go for this. You say it comes with the Fireboard Case? What fan did you use it with or better yet what fan do you think is the best for the money?

Comment

• glitchy
              glitchy commented
              Editing a comment
              and yes, it comes with the case that has the magnets and little stand on the back.

• bep35
              bep35 commented
              Editing a comment
              Glitchy, did you get a private message from me? I haven't had much luck with that.

• glitchy
              glitchy commented
              Editing a comment
              bep35, yep sent you back details there

SOLD
            Last edited by glitchy; July 17, 2020, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here