Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Smoker Mountain wits EXTRAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber Smoker Mountain wits EXTRAS

Weber Smokey Mountain smoker. 18.5" Like new. $335.99
    Also includes:
    1. Cover
    2. Stainless Steel heavy duty replacement door from Cajun Bandit $28.79
    3. BBQ Guru CyerQ temperature control kit $329.00

Total $693.78

The smoker has been used TWICE. The BBQ Guru CyberQ is still in its carrying case. It has never been used. It comes with 2 meat probes and a pit temperature probe so you can cook and monitor 2 different items at once, as well as monitor and adjust the pit temperature remotely. You can control the smoker/cooker temperature from wherever you have a WiFi connection.

The Cajun Bandit heavy-duty stainless replacement door has never been used.

I'm selling because at 70 years old, bending over or kneeling to feed the fire with additional charcoal on long (8 hour plus) cooks KILLS my back and knees.

I'll throw in both an unopened 20# bag of Kingsford briquettes and an 80% full bag of lump charcoal (Royal Oak).

This smoker will still be turning out great smoked BBQ 20 years from now.

This is EVERYTHING (except the meat) you need to enter many BBQ competitions or make BBQ pulled pork, brisket, ribs, chicken, etc.

When you install the CyberQ controller, you will be able to control the temperature in your cooker from anywhere you have a WiFi connection. The one I am selling comes with 2 meat probes, plus a probe that monitors and controls cooker temperature, all in a plastic carry case. You can see itl and watch a video here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J5Q3QDJ...&tag=viral.sho pping.network-20&linkId=36d47a2470c3326d31d5f8d07c2e13a2&langua g e=en_US
    Check the video. And understand you are getting MORE than is shown, all brand new in a plastic carry case.

Pickup only in Orlando, FL

Sad you have to sell this gear.
    Is there not a bench or table you could mount this on the ease the stress on the ol' bod.

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      If I remember correctly, he just bought a big hunk of pellet cooker.

• ofelles
      ofelles commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya, a Yoder YS640S

Mount it on a table at the appropriate height and have some fun!

Comment

And I thought you"re getting rid of it because you got a pellet pooper. 70....c'mon. 70's the new 60

Comment

I tried it on a table. That raised the cooking grate too high up to be usable. Rather than use a water pan in the WSM, my technique is to spritz the meat every 30 minutes once the bark begins to set up.
        I had decided to sell this before I got the Yoder. And fortunately, a local buyer showed up yesterday with cash in hand.

I only did 2 cooks on the WSM, and it produced beautiful results. It was just too physically painful for me to continue.

I had a Pit Barrel, and it was "liberated" by a neighborhood pirate. I will probably get another, because for a hot and fast cook that has wonderful flavor, there is nothing I have found that is better.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here