Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce....definitely a step up!" - Forbes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce....definitely a step up!" - Forbes

"Whatever grill Dad cooks on, chances are good he is going to use sauce at some point. Instead of mass market supermarket brands full of processed ingredients, consider standout Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce, which has no corn syrups, preservatives, thickeners, or artificial colors and flavors." - Forbes
    Just $24 for a gift set on Amazon - https://tinyurl.com/yaljk2tr
    Attached Files

Getting props from forbes! Nice! Its a crime that i havent tried these yet so i just ordered the sampler from amazon.

Comment

Just ordered the set, I’ve been meaning to try these for a while.

Comment

They are very good!

Comment

I've heared of these sauces...

Tasty stuff, my fave is Beso del Fuego, natch...
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 14, 2020, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• jfmorris
            jfmorris commented
            Editing a comment
            Seconded!

• jumbo7676
            jumbo7676 commented
            Editing a comment
            Beso del Fuego is the only one I haven't tried yet. Wife and kids probably wouldn't like it. Maybe for Fathers' Day I'll make some chuckie burnt ends and can keep a special Father's Batch separate from the rest.

• klflowers
            klflowers commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, that Beso del Fuego is some good stuff. Cracked open the original today; it is pretty darned good too. Max has a winner on his hands.

Well, dang, I guess I gotta get me some now

Comment

I used some of the original on some chicken today, and it is running a close second to the Beso del Fuego. All 3 are dynamite though.

Comment

Thanks everybody! Please spread the word.

Comment

Its in my cart.

Comment

Have finished my original, now on to Sweet Cognac.

I think my brother needs an introduction.

Comment

• Potkettleblack
                    Potkettleblack commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sweet Cognac baked onto MMD rib left overs from the weekend while reheating, then a quick run under the broiler...

That's got a lot of flavor... complex, and delicious.

Just ordered mine and can't wait to try

Comment

They are all delicious!

Comment

I've been using them for some time and they are outstanding! Not the every day run of the mill stuff...

Comment

Just received mine and will test one of them out this weekend. Maybe with that chuckie burnt end recipe!

Comment

Well deserved. I'm enjoying the set I purchased a while back, working my way through those 3 bottles.

Kathryn

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here