Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ Pit Smoker for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ Pit Smoker for Sale

This is a great pit smoker. I am selling it because I do not have that many people to cook for anymore. It was used for Cook Offs and is very heavy duty. I set it in the sun and it got to almost 200 degrees. It is a custom made and I put the wheels on it. Tows good and all the lights work. I am asking $1800 and you can register it if you want. I am in Kerrville Texas.
    Attached Files

Glad I am not in Texas

Comment

That's where my in-laws are, but my wife's uncle already has a freakin' awesome pit... I'm sure you'll find a buyer soon though.

Comment

I want that my hardest, but I already have an extra truck, a 4 wheeler and a kayak in my driveway. If I add anything else with wheels I'm gonna be in trouble

Comment

If I bought it I would have to sell it for you same reason. It certainly stirred the MCS. What do you cook on now?

Comment

Thank you for your interest and remember a trip to GOD's country that is the Hill Country of Texas is well worth the trip. 1600 feet above sea level and miles and miles of great things to see.

Comment

What's the handle under the shelf to the far right for?

Comment

The handle pull out the cook grate for cleaning so you don't have to get inside the Pit.

Comment

Sorry there are 3 handles on the right of the Pit. One controls the amount of air into the Hot Box, the other controls the amount of heat into the Pit itself and the last one is for loading the Hot Box with wood.

I hope that helps

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here