Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtb kbq c-60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb kbq c-60

Hi,

Want to buy a KBQ C-60 in decent condition. I'm located in Dallas, TX. Therefore, anywhere within a doable driving distance or reasonable shipping if further away is appreciated. I can be reached via 70ddheeb8ejr at opayq dot com

Regards,

JB
    Last edited by JB007; June 8, 2020, 06:53 PM.

Welcome to The Pit. Sorry, but I can't help.

Comment

Originally posted by ComfortablyNumb
      KBQ (Bill Karau, the manufacturer of the KBQ) posted back in May a customer in Texas that had a used one for sale:

Post #12

If it's sold, call or email him. https://kbq.us/

He may know of another.

The man put 'customer' in customer service!
      Thanks for the reply. It sold.

Being my first smoker, I'm not experienced enough to go the new equipment route, but prefer the semi automation of the KBQ C-60.

Comment

• EdF
        EdF commented
        Editing a comment
        Gotta' say you have great taste in equipment!

It's not automated but Fornetto Basso has a bullet smoker available at Lowes for under $200.
      That's a pretty low entry point.
      If you wanted more set and forget you could add a control board and fan.

Comment

Every year I pray it’s the year I get a KBQ!

Comment

• klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          And the patience to run one!!!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here