Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yoder ys640

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoder ys640

One of my neighbors is selling this.
    Thought I'd put it here. If anyone is serious, we can work out details and I can help get it to you.

But if my house sells, and he still has this, I'm buying it...
    Attached Files

Mr. Flynn where you be located.

Comment

• BFlynn
      BFlynn commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm in Houston. Sorry, should have said that.

Probably should have had that in my info.

If it's in as good a shape as it looks that's a deal.

Comment

I love mine!

Comment

It's a little steep for my budget right now.....
        ​​​​​​Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it here.
        It'd be next to my PBC

Comment

That is a great deal. Does this one have the Fireboard Controller or the old Controller that Yoder used to use?

Comment

• BFlynn
            BFlynn commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't know. I can ask. It's not mine. Just saw this on the neighborhood site and figured I'd pass info along

Love mine and that is a good cost.

Comment

This one is gone too. Please close

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here