Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For sale BGE XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale BGE XL

***SOLD***

Selling my Big Green Egg XL. I live near Winston Salem and Greensboro, NC. Lots of accessories including teak side tables that have never been installed. $700.
    Here is a Craigslist link to my ad.
    https://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/...129801485.html
    Last edited by Hulagn1971; May 25, 2020, 11:15 AM. Reason: Sold

I have a buyer out of Charlotte that is coming in the morning to pick it up. I'll keep this post updated.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

What are you going to get to replace it?

Comment

Nice, glad ya found a buyer so quickly.
          Also curious as to what ya might be replacin it with.

Comment

Attjack and Mr. Bones a replacement? I know nothing of the words you speak...
            Ok, sell and replace. We all know that is how it works around here with the MCS society.
            I can mimic just about anything the BGE produced on my other cookers. Got bit by the live fire cooking a few months ago. Been looking at sources on the interwebs then came across this Parrilla Grill build by Henrik that pushed me over the edge.
            Are you curious about the different ways of grilling in South America? Here's a walkthrough of what a Parrilla is and how to use it.

Found a local fabricator here and after our meeting this Tuesday, the build will begin!
            Really excited about this! I'll make sure to post pics of the grill when she comes home.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Now Yer Talkin, this is gonna be effin EPIC!!!!

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              I jus knew summat was rumblin, in yer gut.
              'S why I asked, previous.

• AngieAng
              AngieAng commented
              Editing a comment
              NICE! Wish I had room for another cooker like that

***sold***

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here