Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: 18.5” Pit Barrel Cooker/Kept In Garage with Extra Accessories: $200 near Chicago, IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 18.5” Pit Barrel Cooker/Kept In Garage with Extra Accessories: $200 near Chicago, IL

SOLD!

A used four-year old Pit Barrel Cooker (retail: $350) in excellent condition. It has been kept in a garage and generally babied. It comes with the ash pan catcher (retail $33) and hinged grill grate (retail $22). It also comes with the original accessories (hooks, hanging rods, three-point stand, hook remover, and charcoal basket). Outstanding flavor and set it and forget it smoker. Great for any type of meat, including ribs, brisket, turkey, pork, chicken, and sausages. Rated Platinum by Amazing Ribs (https://amazingribs.com/smoker/pit-barrel-cooker-review ). I will also throw in used Weber rapid chimney starter for free. Pick-up only. Located about 30 miles West of Chicago.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by STEbbq; May 23, 2020, 01:16 PM.

Your selling some nice equipment, im sure they'll go fast.....

Comment

For the money, certainly one of the best smokers out there.

Good luck with the sale!

Comment

If I was just a bit closer, I would seriously consider this.

Comment

Damn! Wish you were closer to Texas. I'm looking at the pit barrel cookers now.

Comment

I wish the economics made it feasible to ship to you guys, but factoring in shipping, y'all aren't getting a good deal versus brand new.

Comment

This is now sold!

Comment

• Alabama Smoke
                Alabama Smoke commented
                Editing a comment
                And someone got a super deal!

Congrats. This sale motivated by the Gravity?

Comment

Originally posted by Potkettleblack View Post
                Congrats. This sale motivated by the Gravity?
                Yes sir!

Comment

I hope it went to a good home.

Kathryn

Comment

The buyer seemed very excited about it and knowledgeable about smoking and BBQ so I feel confident it will be well taken care of.

Comment

Congrats! pbc, pbc, pbc...…...…...……..is gone. sniff

Comment

• HawkerXP
                        HawkerXP commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Did ya tell him about us?

• STEbbq
                        STEbbq commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I really did think about it but couldn’t quite work it into the conversation! You know, there’s some guys at this place online called...

• HawkerXP
                        HawkerXP commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I get a look when I try to explain also. They like to eat my food but really don't want to know how its done. sad

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here