Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrate Cinco de Mayo AND Mother's Day with a Gift Pack of Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrate Cinco de Mayo AND Mother's Day with a Gift Pack of Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce!

Celebrate Mother's Day AND Cinco de Mayo with a Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce Gift Set from Amazon. Fire up your Cinco de Mayo grilling with our hot Beso Del Fuego packed with flaming jalapenos and habaneros. Then open our fragrant Sweet Cognac Sauce for a lovely taste treat of aromatic citrus, ginger and cognac. Sweets for the Sweet! Click below to order.
    https://tinyurl.com/y9cszfxe
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Max Good; May 1, 2020, 10:09 AM.

Thanks for the reminder, Max. Been putting off ordering because I had so much sauce, but I have used it all during the stay home period and I needed to restock. I'll let you know what I think.

Comment

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Please add your review to Amazon. Happy Cinco and Mama's Day!

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      Same to you and yours, and stay safe!

Max, we got the sauce Friday, used some of the Beso Del Fuego yesterday on some ribs. Man, that stuff is excellent!

Comment

Review done!

Comment

Ordered! Can’t wait to try these.

Comment

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        So far we have only opened the Beso Del Fuego and it is excellent. Not too hot, but a noticeable late spicy taste. My wife is not a sauce fan, but she really likes it too.

Black Swan by The Struts

Comment

Last night we cracked open the sweet cognac. Another hit!

Comment

• Max Good
          Max Good commented
          Editing a comment
          So glad you love our Black Swan!

• klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, you got a couple of repeat customers here. Especially that Beso Del Fuego. We like heat, and the delayed burn on that stuff is pretty goshdarn good. Going to crack open the original on some boneless pork ribs today.

Mine arrived yesterday. When I opened the box I smelled bbq sauce. I knew this wasn't good. No broken or cracked glass but the caps were loose on all 3 jars. As I would do with any product with loose tops and oozing...to the trash. I'm bummed.

Comment

• Max Good
          Max Good commented
          Editing a comment
          That's very strange. I've never heard of this happening with our sauces. Please send me a message with your address and I'll ship another gift set to you ASAP. Was the package damaged?

• fuzzydaddy
          fuzzydaddy commented
          Editing a comment
          Max Good I didn't see any damage to the package, but the box the sauces were in, was in a larger box with no cushioning, so the sauce box could bang around inside the larger box. Thanks. Will send my address soon.

• fuzzydaddy
          fuzzydaddy commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ve met a special gentleman in my new neighborhood and I promised him some pork ribs. I plan on cooking in 2 rib sections and will try all 3 sauces. Can’t wait.

Today's arrival...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2218.jpeg
Views:	194
Size:	130.9 KB
ID:	845400

Comment

Success! please let me know what you think.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here