Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce is finally available again on Amazon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce is finally available again on Amazon!

Hold the phone! Black Swan Gourmet BBQ Sauce is available NOW on Amazon! We'll do our best to keep them supplied. This pandemic has disrupted their operations. Stay safe and keep schmokin'!
    Attached Files

HaHa. I been hoarding that stuff for a long time! It’s on my hoarding list!

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll trade ya a roll of TP fer a bottle...

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Down to only 5-6, here!

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, makes more sense than hoarding toilet paper. Thanks and enjoy!

I’ve bought mine in the past from the Kansas City BBQ store, not sure I knew Amazon had it. I am still waiting to win my case of Black Swan Gourmet BBQ sauce with complimentary cooker in the monthly BBQ sauce giveaway.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      That CAN happen, but fer now, I'd haveta reckon Amazon'd be summat quicker

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      We love our pals at The KC BBQ Store. Thanks for giving us a try. Please post a review at KCBS and Amazon.

Thank you...just ordered mine!

Comment

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Please post a review. Amazon likes that.

• Blues1
      Blues1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do!

I just used some of the Sweet Cognac sauce on my chuckie burnt ends last weekend. They were delicious!

Comment

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Glad you like it. Tell your friends!

Used some of the Original on a pizza with leftover pulled pork tonight. It wasn't the prettiest pizza I've ever made, but it came out great even with the pre-made packaged pizza crust.

Left a five-star review on Amazon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pizza.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	165.7 KB
ID:	832548

Comment

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks good to me! Thanks for the review too!

I haven’t had this one yet so I went ahead and ordered! Thank you for the post

Comment

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! Please post your review on Amazon.

So fortunate that my local Whole Foods carries it. #ChicagoPerks

Comment

• Potkettleblack
      Potkettleblack commented
      Editing a comment
      Was the one at 3201 N. Ashland, but have moved out to Berwyn, so might not be true anymore. Still, know where to get it when I have to. And have told several folks.

• Max Good
      Max Good commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for spreading the word!

• Potkettleblack
      Potkettleblack commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for making the sauce... it's the boss.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here