Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: KBQ, used 3 times

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: KBQ, used 3 times

SOLD!

I got this KBQ thinking I would have more time on my hands, but it just hasn’t worked out. I’ve cooked a brisket, a pork butt, and some pork belly burnt ends on it...that’s all.

includes all original accessories such as Thermoworks thermometer, searing grate, and Koozie.

Located on the South Carolina side of Charlotte, NC. Pick up only please.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_111446.jpg Views:	344 Size:	109.3 KB ID:	822457
    Edit: Will also include enough hickory splits for 6-8 cooks if the buyer wants it. Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CivilQ; May 6, 2020, 11:16 AM.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Originally posted by RonB View Post
      Welcome to The Pit.
      Thank you!

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweaty Paul View Post
          Salutations from Hays, Kansas!
          Thank you, that's a great looking Yoder you've got. That's on my list once the KBQ is sold.

Comment

• Sweaty Paul
            Sweaty Paul commented
            Editing a comment
            I do love the Yoder. It does a great job with searing and it’s easy to do if you get the diffuser plate with the removable door. Think it gives quite a bit of smoke flavor, however, I prefer a lighter smoke profile. So far today I seared off hamburgers and then I put diffuser door in place, dropped, the temp to 250 and now ribs are smoking.

Welcome from TN. Good luck selling the KBQ

Comment

Originally posted by klflowers View Post
            Welcome from TN. Good luck selling the KBQ
            Thank you!

Comment

Hi CivilQ! I am up on Lake Norman north of Charlotte. Maybe we can work out a deal. I do have a Yoder YS640 that has been converted to the S version and almost every attachment and upgrade available. I am not familiar with the KBQ but do want a stick smoker. Can you tell me what model it is? send me an email to [email protected] if interested.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. I'm sure you will sell the KBQ

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Please feel free >>>Pointed Hint<<< to share some yer Food pics with us, amigo!

Comment

Are you getting rid of it just because it's sideways?

Comment

• tbob4
                    tbob4 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    What? You are experiencing vertigo. Very serious problem. What will happen with your rotisserie now?

• Geekandproud
                    Geekandproud commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That gave my better half and I a good chuckle. Thanks!

Sad to see your KBQ go. I have both a KBQ and a Yoder, cannot imagine life without both. But if time is an issue you'll like your Yoder it's a great cooker and a with the optional diffuser plate and grill grates it's also one serious searing machine.

Comment

If'n ya wasn't 999.1 miles away, (yup I checked travel distance), I'd already been a honkin in yer dang driveway like a NYC taxi driver, at this price.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	Charlotte NC.JPG Views:	63 Size:	165.5 KB ID:	823891
                    I'm certain somebody here will give this a good home....
                    Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 1, 2020, 03:24 PM. Reason: Ficksed my tipoes lol!

Comment

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      999.0 is your limit isn't it?

Originally posted by ofelles View Post
                    Welcome from the California Delta. I'm sure you will sell the KBQ
                    Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Attjack View Post
                      Are you getting rid of it just because it's sideways?
                      Ha! The KBQ is grounded, I'm the one that's sideways :-)

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                        Mr. Bones commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Great comeback, amigo!
                        I can see we's gonna git along jus fine, yerself an me! :cheers)

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here