Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSCG w/table, $900 near Philly (not mine)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tenphases
    commented on 's reply
    It looks like its onle been used a few times and its still available

• Oozzy
    replied
    Oh man I would be all over this if I had the room. I live in the city and with a Genesis and a WSM 22 already in the outdoor space my girlfriend would kill me if I brought this home.

Leave a comment:

• Old Glory
    commented on 's reply
    Things to look for:
    Rust, chips in enamel
    Lid opens closes easily, hinges not bent
    Gasket intact
    Snap Jet works
    legs that hold fire grate not bent or missing
    no holes in ash catcher
    Is it clean
    General signs of hard use/abuse
    Last edited by Old Glory; March 5, 2020, 03:52 AM.

• jfmorris
    commented on 's reply
    Very unlikely, most Weber stuff is rarely discounted. A while back someone was selling the summit charcoal grill without the table on eBay for a good discount, but I’ve not seen it there in a while.
    Last edited by jfmorris; March 5, 2020, 08:00 AM.

• Andrrr
    replied
    From most of what I’ve read on others experiences here and in other forums you may find one for a couple hundred off, maybe a little more if you wait till the end of the season and find a dealer looking to liquidate. That is unless you’re GroceryBoy, then you find the mother of all deals!
    Im about to pull the trigger on a 1 year old used one which has me a little bit nervous too but even if you buy this and you need to spend $600 on replacement parts (unlikely) you’re still $500 ahead.
    Last edited by Andrrr; March 4, 2020, 09:42 PM. Reason: Added groceryboys story

Leave a comment:

• Miscad
    replied
    What’s the likelihood that I can find a deal on a new one (obviously it won’t be this good of a deal)?

Leave a comment:

• Andrrr
    commented on 's reply
    I was thinking the same thing Mosca. Moving parts and electronics break and there aren’t many on it.

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    The one I linked is in Souderton PA. I’d contact the guy, ask to see it. Make sure it’s all there. It’s not like there’s moving parts, if everything is there it’s a deal. If I was in the market I’d drive the two hours with $900 in my pocket. That’s a fair deal, IMO.
    Last edited by Mosca; March 4, 2020, 08:58 PM.

• Andrrr
    commented on 's reply
    I’m just here for the replies to your question. I actually just got to put my hands on a new one in a store a few hours ago and they are sturdy.

• xaugievike
    replied
    I'd sleep on the couch for a while for that one.

Leave a comment:

• Miscad
    replied
    Ok, found one (possibly the same one) now what should I look for when sizing up a used grill like this? It’s definitely used, but looks like it’s in decent shape from the pics.

Leave a comment:

• Miscad
    replied
    I can’t seem to get the link to work, is it newer?

Leave a comment:

• tenphases
    replied
    I saw this and thought about selljng my Hasty Bake for it.....but laziness is winning, great deal

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    started a topic WSCG w/table, $900 near Philly (not mine)

WSCG w/table, $900 near Philly (not mine)

Just a heads up. I’d scarf it, but I don’t need it.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...7500732739368/

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis