Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 26" Weber Kettle + SnS XL + 26" Easy Spin Grate

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 26" Weber Kettle + SnS XL + 26" Easy Spin Grate

For Sale: 26" Weber Kettle + SnS XL + 26" Easy Spin Grate. I will only sell as a packaged deal and it must be picked up. Full disclosure (see photos): The lid has a roughly thumb-sized ding that’s rusted, a little rust around the handle, a probe hole (no grommet) has been drilled on the left side , and a BBQ Guru adapter (for my PartyQ; PartyQ NOT included) is installed. It’s approximately 6-7 years old. I live just east of Pensacola FL (Milton) near I-10. If you are interested and willing to drive here, pm me to discuss price. Asking $200 obo. Cash.

I'll be moving in the near future and will only move 2 of my grills. I rarely use the 26” so it sadly has to go. I may have a 22” Kettle + Easy Spin Grate (No Slow ’N Sear) to find a home for, if your interested while here to pick up the 26”. I’m also posting this on the Slow ’N Sear Facebook group and letting my neighbors know.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1 front.jpeg Views:	136 Size:	3.12 MB ID:	809648
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2 rear.jpeg Views:	134 Size:	2.42 MB ID:	809647
    Click image for larger version  Name:	4 handle.jpeg Views:	149 Size:	1.73 MB ID:	809644
    Click image for larger version  Name:	5 top.jpeg Views:	136 Size:	2.16 MB ID:	809645
    Click image for larger version  Name:	6 esg.jpeg Views:	135 Size:	2.99 MB ID:	809646
    Click image for larger version  Name:	7 snsxl+holes.jpg Views:	138 Size:	3.38 MB ID:	809649
    Last edited by fuzzydaddy; March 15, 2020, 05:15 PM.

That's a steal! Should go quick

Comment

This is about the only thing I have seen that makes me wish I still lived in Florida.

Comment

Too bad your in FL. I would have jumped on this one.

Comment

Where are you moving?

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
            fuzzydaddy commented
            Editing a comment
            Getting closer to family.

• LA Pork Butt
            LA Pork Butt commented
            Editing a comment
            fuzzydaddy I thought you moved to Florida to be near grandkids. Are they moving back to TN? You are tempting me since I’ll be in Destin in a couple of weeks.
            Last edited by LA Pork Butt; February 29, 2020, 08:37 PM.

• fuzzydaddy
            fuzzydaddy commented
            Editing a comment
            LA Pork Butt we moved to Florida because we loved the area. Now it’s time to get back near family. It was a 4 year "season" in a beautiful area.
            Last edited by fuzzydaddy; February 29, 2020, 08:59 PM.

Aww man this looks great, wish i was closer.

Comment

Thanks, ........................for livin on the other side of the world. 🕶

Comment

I’ve changed my asking price to $200. It has to be gone in the next week or two

Comment

If you were in the Key's and I was in Alaska we'd be even farther apart!

Comment

One whale of a deal!
                  Distance prohibits my involvement.
                  Good luck with yer sale, brother!

Comment

With the current flight prices from ny to fl it would be worth it lol

Comment

Huskee No luck selling so I guess I’ll move it to Tennessee and try again when I’m there as I’ll be closer to larger cities than where I’m at now. You can close this thread. Thanks!

Comment

• ScottyC13
                        ScottyC13 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I wish you were in Massachusetts. I would buy that this second.

• fuzzydaddy
                        fuzzydaddy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I did have a few folks that wanted to buy the SnS XL.

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Will do. I hope you sell when you're back in TN.

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here