Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS- Pig/Lamb Spit Rotisserie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS- Pig/Lamb Spit Rotisserie

I built this and used it 4 times, it works great I just don't have a need to cook whole pigs or lambs anymore, and it's taking up to much room in my garage. It is on a steel frame and the main cooking chamber is all stainless steel including the drip pan, fire box and spit. It is insulated on the top and back to keep the heat in. It is electric and driven by a Dayton motor. It turns very slow (I guess I'll try and post a video, as I just thought of it). The biggest pig I did on it was between 100-120 LBS. I have the manual for the motor. I also have some extra parts (chain, bearings, etc.). The inside dimensions are 57" Long x 33 1/2" Depth/Width x 30" High. The outside dimensions are 61" Long x 37 1/2 Depth/Width x 56 " High. I'm asking $1,200.00. I am located just north of Harrisburg Pa. zip code is 17068. Feel free to call or get back to me here with any questions. Vince 440-724- 17 zero zero, thanks. I can Deliver within 100 miles of my zip code but that can be discussed at a later time.
    Attached Files

Wow. Nice machine. Man, I am glad I don't live in Reading anymore. I would be trying to sleep in this thing after I got it home.

Comment

I'm close enough to wish I could justify it, but I can't.

Comment

Thanks all. I will take a reasonable offer, as I said I'm asking $1,200.00

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here