Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Shirley Fabrication Patio Cabinet 24"x42" Near Mint $2,000 Lafayette, LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Shirley Fabrication Patio Cabinet 24"x42" Near Mint $2,000 Lafayette, LA

I have a 24" x 42" Shirley Fabrication Patio Cabinet Model the warming cabinet that I'm looking to sell. It's about 3 years old, but it's been stored in my garage it's whole life and is in excellent condition. This is the standard patio cabinet model made with the 3/8" steel, thermometers, pneumatic front tires, etc. with some upgrades. Options include sausage hangers in the warming cabinet, baffle between firebox and warming cabinet, ash pan for the fire box, and optional additional thermoports on the cook chamber. Local pick up only.

Here's a quick look at it on Youtube.

***SOLD***

Last edited by Beefchop; May 28, 2021, 03:54 PM.

I'd go out with Shirley...

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      You calling me Shirley? I ain't no Shirley !!

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      No habla Engles Shirley.

Troutman

Is this it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ShirleyBeefChop.jpg
Views:	2478
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	809134

Comment

• Beefchop
      Beefchop commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty much. It doesn't have the drop down shelf on the warming cabinet but that's it.

Wow, this is a great deal. If I lived closer, I would probably be buying this. Seriously.

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      I can be there in about 4 hours or so. Go ahead and send me the $2k Spin, I'll take care of the rest

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Funny you mentioned Paul's Huskee. My company is building a big apartment complex there in Lake Charles and I asked the project manager if he heard of Paul's. He said hell yea that place has some of the best 'cue he's had and the entertainment is first class. He loves the place !!

• gcdmd
      gcdmd commented
      Editing a comment
      While you guys are at it, hit Breau Bridge for some crawfish.

Someone is going to love that. Nice cooker.

Comment

Carumba, that's a thing of beauty GLWS

Comment

How much is that cabinet add-on?

Comment

• Beefchop
          Beefchop commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't remember the cost of the upgrade to the warming cabinet, but this was just before the price of steel jumped. I'll see if I can find the old price list.

• Spinaker
          Spinaker commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a friend that is working in the area and he said he would pick it up for me............this is very tempting.

Troutman

That is a nice looking cooker, good luck on the sale.

Comment

DWCowles once had an order placed with them, maybe he'd be interested in a used one.

Comment

Do call me Shirley. That is nice.

Comment

Is there a fasten all near you that could ship it?
              interested.
              Dave

Comment

Sent a pm

Comment

Is the smoker still available?

Comment

If you still have that cooker for sale. I work in that area and could pick it up next week just let me know

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
                      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
                      Editing a comment
                      says no longer for sale in the edit of the initial post, good luck with your search though

Beefchop - You have someone interested ^. I see you pulled the ad last spring due to covid. Is this still for sale?

Comment

• Beefchop
                      Beefchop commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am looking to sell it and replace it with something smaller. My original plan was to replace it with a smaller offset but the price of steel has really gone up over the past year. I'd like to relist with an updated price but I can't change the title.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here