Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: KBQ C-60/SS in Houston, Texas

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: KBQ C-60/SS in Houston, Texas

SOLD

$650, includes the removable door mod with handles, 2" steam tray, and generator cover. Works perfectly. Local pickup only.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ls1m; February 29, 2020, 12:55 PM.

Man oh man........ I wish I could afford that. I would jump all over that deal! I’m sure it’ll sell quick.

Comment

Originally posted by RickyBobby View Post
      Man oh man........ I wish I could afford that. I would jump all over that deal! I’m sure it’ll sell quick.
      That's the idea. I hate haggling

Comment

Oh Geez, my other BBQ goal to obtain. Wouldn't you know this would come up right after I just dropped my spare $$ on a PK grill the other day.

Comment

That is a great deal. It will go fast. Obviously I live in CA, no local pick-up. Thanks for posting it here.

Comment

OK, I sent a PM. Danged MCS...

EDIT: Down payment sent.
            Last edited by 58limited; February 23, 2020, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• 58limited
              58limited commented
              Editing a comment
              I know. I'll scrape the $$ together tomorrow. Too good of a deal to pass up. As luck would have it I cut up a bunch of pear wood last weekend. I knew I wanted a KBQ so I cut a lot of it small to fit in case I got one. It has to season until late summer or fall though. Now to get a Santa Maria/parilla plus the SnS kamado and I'll be set
              Last edited by 58limited; February 23, 2020, 07:48 PM.

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              It sounds stupid, but I am giddy for you! I can’t wait to see the photos.

• 58limited
              58limited commented
              Editing a comment
              tbob4 Lets just hope that I'm the first to contact the seller.

Wow, maybe I went too cheap lol!

sent you a PM 58limited

Comment

Thank you ls1m !

I picked this up this morning and I have ribs and chicken smoking right now.
              Last edited by 58limited; February 29, 2020, 01:59 PM.

Comment

That's awesome. You're going to love what the KBQ does to chicken.

So how do I tell the moderator that it's sold?

Comment

Congrats on the new smoker. That’s a hulluva deal for a KBQ. I’m hoping I find a local deal like that one day!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here