Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free like new Kamado Joe classic stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free like new Kamado Joe classic stand

I just moved my Kamado Joe classic to a granite top on my new outdoor kitchen and I don't need the stand any more. It's free to anyone that wants to come and pick it up. Like new. I live in Austin, Texas. [email protected]

Hmmm - We're in Austin visiting our son, but I don't have a kamado. But thanx!

Comment

• tbob4
      tbob4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you have to buy one, Ron! This post popped up for a reason.

You can't just say "
    I just moved my Kamado Joe classic to a granite top on my new outdoor kitchen" Show us!

Comment

Generous offer!

Comment

Okay, I'll send a picture when they hook up the natural gas and electric to the Lynx gas grill next to the Kamado so things light up! The Kamado Joe looks great there. I'm still hoping to donate the stand to someone that could use it....

Comment

Im one stage behind you. Building an outdoor kitchen and Im at the granite counter top stage. Then Ohio snow kicked in and shut me down. I have some questions if it's ok. Im doing wall paver stone, and a blaze grill. Hope it's ok. I have a large BGE nest or "wheel base" in columbus ohio if anyone is in need.

Comment

My outdoor kitchen is almost finished. Here is a picture. I'm still trying to give my Kamado Joe stand away for free....
            Lynx natural gas grill plus Kamado Joe and storage. Simple but I will be able to sit in a comfortable deck chair with my right arm holding a cold beer smelling the food cooking.
            Attached Files

Comment

• RickyBobby
              RickyBobby commented
              Editing a comment
              Beautiful set up!

• tbob4
              tbob4 commented
              Editing a comment
              That is really great.

• TripleB
              TripleB commented
              Editing a comment
              Beautiful.... and jealous. Enjoy!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here