Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shirley 24x42 Cabinet w/3 shelf warmer & extended storage + custom cover - $5500 (Southern NM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shirley 24x42 Cabinet w/3 shelf warmer & extended storage + custom cover - $5500 (Southern NM)

I hate to post this but sometimes Uncle Sam makes plans you're not ready for... I'm on deck for an overseas assignment this spring so I'm selling my Shirley. It's an amazing cooker I hate to part with, but I'll have plenty of time to get back on the waitlist! This thing can easily handle 15-16 shoulders, 25 racks of ribs, or 8-9 turkeys.

- 24x42 cabinet smoker with 3 shelves in main chamber and warmer

- Modified trailer w/extended storage (can fit ~1/4 cord of wood)

- Custom fit cover w/10-yr warranty

- Hip roof on main chamber and warmer

- 2" ball valve grease drain

- Dual baffles (main chamber and warmer)

- Charcoal grate and ash pan in warmer

- Stainless steel shelf

- Fold down shelf w/paper towel holder on warmer

- 2 temperature probe ports (main chamber and warmer)

- Removable trailer tongue

- 3/4" fire box

If you'd like more pictures/information just give me a shout! I'm also receptive to reasonable offers.

I'm out in New Mexico but willing to work out a deal for transportation so just shoot me a message!
    Attached Files

Awesome rig, and thank you for your service!

Comment

OMG that thing is sweet. Shirley does it right. Now, where can I come up with $5500

Comment

That's a nice one, good luck finding a buyer! The good news is that you stand a good chance given Shirley's wait list and their lack of shipping as a service to buyers.

Comment

Call me Shirley. Can’t do it, but I am sure somebody will snap that up. Thanks for your service, and stay safe.

Comment

Ain't she purdy. Gorgeous rig. Hope u get your asking price soon. Thank you for your service.

Rangers lead the way....

Comment

That is quite the cooker! And you are in NM! But just not something I can do. hopefully you find it a new home.

And thank you for your service!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here