Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: Yoder YS640, Central FL, asking $1300

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: Yoder YS640, Central FL, asking $1300

For sale is my Yoder YS640 purchased new from ATBBQ in July 2018. Includes diffuser plate with access door, grill grates (3 sections + grate tool), and tel-tru thermometer installed toward right side of door near stack. This model does not have WiFi.

Cooker is in perfect working condition, overall good condition only issue is a bit of rust on mainly on the cart and some of the hardware, and on the chrome plated shelves. The frame/hopper/cart are easily touched up by sanding and spray, I just bought a new can from ATBBQ that I will include, I don't think the amount of rust on it is uncommon for this grill after about a year, this model is rust prone and does take some care to avoid. Cooker has always been stored under covered patio, and wheeled out from under cover to use. I will also include any pellets I still have (looks like I have about 40lbs, mostly Traeger brand various woods).

Reason for selling: Nothing wrong with it, I am moving to a place with a smaller patio and I plan to consolidate my Yoder and Weber Kettle into an M Grills M1. This was my first pellet pooper and honestly I'm just not that into pellets, I feel like between ash cleanup and time to come up to stable cooking temp it just isn't any more convenient for my normal use than charcoal, subsequently I find myself using the Kettle more often than the Yoder. I also have a habit of just liking to buy and try new types of cookers but don’t want to turn into a hoarder.

Listed on craigslist here, https://orlando.craigslist.org/hsh/d...011473119.html. Note asking price here is a bit lower. Location is in Winter Park, FL, would prefer buyer picks up.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Walt Dockery; December 1, 2019, 08:36 PM.

This is a great price. Just too far away.

Comment

I love mine. Good deal for somebody!

Comment

Love mine. Great deal for someone closer.

Comment

Still available, updating price to $1250 (can't seem to figure out how to update it in thread title).

Comment

SOLD. Went down to my local dealer (also a Yoder dealer interestingly) and placed an order for am MGrills M1 Stainless, should be here in a few weeks I will post impressions in the M Grills section.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here