Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Commercial Slicer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Commercial Slicer

This is the model - https://www.webstaurantstore.com/glo...hp/377G10.html

Looking for $300. They sell for much more on eBay.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EE5000BA-3C4E-46A1-A71E-4A4504879148.jpeg
Views:	797
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	770572

Attached Files

Wish I had room for it, and my wife would let me have it. Kinda hard to hide that baby,,,

Comment

That's a heckuva deal.

Comment

That is a great deal. I bought a used 8-inch model a few years ago for $200 and was ecstatic. While it works fine for everything I've used it for, I wish I had one with a bigger blade.

Comment

How long have you had this/how old is it? Is the blade in good shape? Do you know how much shipping would be to Florida (Tampa Bay area). Thanks in advance.

Comment

• SavageSmoke
            SavageSmoke commented
            Editing a comment
            It is in great shape. Not sure on age, but not much use. I bought it second hand from a restaurant. Probably about $50

• SavageSmoke
            SavageSmoke commented
            Editing a comment
            I need to money pretty bad. If you want it, I will split the shipping with you.

I would like to buy it. It looks like UPS is the least expensive for shipping. The post office was really high. Please contact me via email so we can finish this! My email:

Thanks
          Last edited by Araven; November 22, 2019, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• SavageSmoke
            SavageSmoke commented
            Editing a comment
            Emailed you

Sold to Araven

Comment

• Craigar
            Craigar commented
            Editing a comment
            That was easy!

Getting ready to slice up 12 pounds of bacon on this bad boy slicer! Great purchase - thanks again Savage Smoke.

Comment

Man I wish I had one like that.

Comment

That was a great deal. Shipping on mine was around $150.00, it weighs about 90 lbs.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here