Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any WSCG owners interested in Slow N Sear low profile at $225

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any WSCG owners interested in Slow N Sear low profile at $225

I might be able to get ahold of 5 at a high cost, I'd be willing to part with 4 of them for $225/ea. This is not to make profit, this is what they would cost me, then shipping to you. I will commit in an hour or two and will only buy one unless several show very serious interest.

Offer closed, I just ordered a solo for myself. I'll let people know if I do actually receive it.

Comment

I bet more folks would've been around had this happened at 4pm on a Friday. but curious... How'd you score access to so many SNsLPs?

Comment

• glitchy
        glitchy commented
        Editing a comment
        I only bought one, I by crazy chance just stumbled on a little store that let me put 5 in the cart and said that was all they had when I tried to make it 6. It did cost me the full $225 though with shipping, but it was flat rate shipping if I bought one or 5. I’ll report back if it truly happens and would have given it more time to bake if they were more readily available, but know it’s a pretty lucky score I didn’t want to miss even at the crazy price.

Arn’t these like $99?

Comment

• fzxdoc
        fzxdoc commented
        Editing a comment
        Not for the larger sized kettles, when they were available.

• glitchy
        glitchy commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know what the regular price was when they still made them. $129 or $139 most likely. ABC Discontinued them though. I had to pay 139 British pounds, plus 43 pounds shipping and a 3% fee to my credit card company for a foreign transaction. I know ya'll don't know me from the elixir salesman down the street, but I'm not trying to take anybody, was just offering up a group buy since - I think - there are several people looking for one.

I use a regular size SNS for the 22” kettle in my WSCG and it works just fine. Just an FYI.

Comment

How about posting a link in case someone else is interested? (If you get yours. ) I seem to remember someone lamenting that the Low Profile had been discontinued.

Comment

• glitchy
          glitchy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, I'll do that when mine shows up.

Good for you for scoring the Low Profile Slow n Sear, glitchy . I use mine all the time in my WSCGC.

Kathryn

Comment

Did they have any SnS XLs? I was about to order one the very week they got discontinued.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here