Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Weber Performer Deluxe Mega Package - Des Moines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so close to you that it's really tempting...However, I actually already have more on my deck, lol. And 2 that aren't on the deck yet. Have thought many times to get a Weber charcoal grill to supplement everything else I have (and because I miss having a nice Weber charcoal. Someone needs to buy this before I break down and get in more trouble with the wife!

Comment

• glitchy
      glitchy commented
      Editing a comment
      Embrace the MCS ;-) I do have a rotisserie too that was used once that I can add for a very good price if that's something you are interested, lol. I changed up the package a few days ago because I've seen a way to use the 22" rotisserie with the Summit Charcoal.

• Cubbiehawkbbqfan
      Cubbiehawkbbqfan commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, I've fully embraced the MCS and it'll never, EVER go away. I have my eyes set on a cooker built by my favorite down in Texas. Heck, I haven't even used my Santa Maria yet...I'm going to build a table for it to make a live fire table first.

I would legit have to sell one of my other grills first. Anybody want a Blackstone Kebab grill with grill grates, lol.

Nice looking offer. I'm already 2 performers, 1 kettle, 1 smoky joe and a PBC in. Good luck, someone will get some nice kit.

Comment

Originally posted by glitchy View Post
      Updated package. Still available.
      May we talk, I'm here in DSM, give me an instant message if you still have these Weber items.

Comment

Sold

Comment

• crazytown3
          crazytown3 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think you made someone very happy with that set. Congratulations!

• glitchy
          glitchy commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! It was actually nice to meet Denny O and have a good BBQ chat. I know the grill will get the attention and love it deserves.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here