Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Two Fast Eddy FEC-100 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Two Fast Eddy FEC-100 for sale

Two Fast Eddy FEC-100 cookers. Both in excellent condition. Both were used exclusively for competitions, so they have not seen the hard life and heavy use of a commercial cooker.

One manufactured in 2009, the other in 2010. They have two stage controllers, where you can set two separate temperatures and a time and the cooker will shift cooking temp at the appropriate time. In competition, we use this to concentrate smoke in the beginning; in a restaurant it is used to shift from cooking temp to holding temp when the meat is done. Cookers also have ports for temperature probes that can shift the cooking temp (no probe included in this sale).

Located in the Tulsa, OK area. I will deliver in Tulsa county. You pick up if farther away.

$2,750 each or $5,000 buys the pair.

Text (918) 633-6523
    Attached Files

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Lookin forward to learnin along, an from ya!

Sweet arse cookers, way too far south fer me

Hopefully someone will jump on yer deals...

Comment

drooldrool

Sooo much sleep and smoke.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from AZ!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta

Comment

Welcome from TN. Man I am glad these cooker offers are so far from me.

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC.

Comment

Being fairly new to the club, can someone help me understand all the "welcome from X" replies in a sale post?

Always wanted a FEC or PG from Cookshack, someone is going to be excited to find these.

Comment

Hard to find a used FEC-100 that is not completely worn out.
                    here are two lightly used units for about half of what they now cost new.
                    Guaranteed to work for 30 days or I buy them back.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here