Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Memphis Pro Pellet Grill - Des Moines Metro Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Memphis Pro Pellet Grill - Des Moines Metro Area

SOLD

I have a Memphis Pro pellet grill purchased new in March of 2018. Memphis grills are the Cadillac of pellet grills and are great cookers. I just have the MCS really really bad and do not feel that I use this grill enough to justify it sitting on my patio. I've probably averaged using it twice a month since I've had it.

If you're not familiar with Memphis Grills, it's totally stainless steel with double walled construction for insulation. It has a temp range of 180-650 degrees indirect and has a direct flame insert with 3 open flame modes. The pro has built in WiFi to monitor probes and adjust grill temperature. Hopper capacity is 18 lbs. I have a cover, 3 probes, and the extra shelf kit. Cooking space is 438 sq in on the main grate, 848 with the extra shelves.

It weighs in at 213 pounds, so shipping isn't much of an option.

I don't have any financial need to sell it, I'm just thinking there's someone out here someone that will use this at least a couple times a week like it deserves versus the couple times a month that I am.
    Last edited by glitchy; September 21, 2019, 02:09 PM. Reason: SOLD

Sorry it was a busy week with son going off to college. Here are some better pics.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by glitchy; August 25, 2019, 01:18 PM. Reason: Adding overdue pics

Comment

Here’s steaks cooked over the open flame insert
      Attached Files

Comment

That is a nice grill. I am too far away to get it, thank goodness. Just like the KBQ lperletz is selling. MCS needs to have some sort of treatment regiment developed...

Comment

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          klflowers abstain? yea right!

• klflowers
          klflowers commented
          Editing a comment
          ofelles, I am trying. And losing.

If I may ask, why don't you just start using it more?

Comment

• glitchy
          glitchy commented
          Editing a comment
          I like tinkering with different things and learning. I just bought a rotisserie for my kettle, want to learn some more manual fire management, etc. I’ve been using pellet grills for years now and feel there’s a lot to learn about other grills. Want to try a Kamado or a stick burner for a while.

I've had a Memphis Pro since 2010. If anyone out there is even remotely interested you won't be sorry with this Memphis! I really like mine.

Comment

Nice grill, decent asking price. Sorry just not in the market for one.

Comment

Talk about top of the line! Memphis makes the best pellet grills on the market IMHO. If I was to ever to get one it would be their's. Most of you know I am not a fan of pellets but I would make an exception for one of these bad boys, just can not afford one.

Comment

Updated post 2 with pics.

Comment

Originally posted by klflowers View Post
                That is a nice grill. I am too far away to get it, thank goodness. Just like the KBQ lperletz is selling. MCS needs to have some sort of treatment regiment developed...
                The best we can do is try and contain it. There is no cure. There is no treatment. 🤪🤪😂😂

Comment

Lowered Price

Comment

I will be in Burlington for three weeks if you will take $1000 I will take it off your hands.

Comment

• glitchy
                      glitchy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Appreciate the offer, but I’ll just hold onto it if that’s all i’ll be able to get back out of it.

This is probably my most likely place to find interest in a very high end grill like this and there hasn't been any inquiries so far, so I'll just throw out my absolute bottom dollar: $2000, if there's no interest for the price, it will stay where it's at. If you act before I decide to start using it again, I'll give you a couple bags of CookinPellets too and I think there might be 2-3 full bags of other pellets in the garage too.

Also, here's some thoughts from Malcom Reed on Memphis Grills:
                    Have a Question About This Recipe? Connect with us in our HowToBBQRight Facebook group for recipe help, to share your pictures, giveaways, and more!

Comment

Sold via FB Marketplace.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here