Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD - KBQ C-60 in Reading, MA

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD - KBQ C-60 in Reading, MA

Great barbeque pit in great shape. Purchased from KBQ in 2013. Moderately used. Very well maintained. Forced to sell due to medical issues (bad back and the nasty surgeries that come with it.) Sadly, AR member sblair1255 had a story similar to mine. It will take away some of the sting of losing the KBQ if I can sell it to a fellow AR member who will appreciate and enjoy it as much as I have. Sblair1255 sold his KBQ for $850. I am asking a firm $850 cash for mine as well. I live in Reading, MA near the intersection of RT 95 and RT 93. I am thinking this is a great deal for someone such as a fellow Meathead fan. Please contact me to make the purchase or ask questions.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	KBQ-2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	26.0 KB ID:	731278Click image for larger version  Name:	KBQ-1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	24.1 KB ID:	731279
    Last edited by lperletz; August 17, 2019, 04:02 PM.

SA-weet deal for out-of-this-world flavor. 26 hour drive in light traffic so I'm out.

Comment

I'm 45 hours away so I'm out also. I'm sorry to hear of you physical problems. I have some also so can empathize.

Comment

Nowhere near ya, nor within reasonable achieval of this great deal, brother, but I do send my best wishes fer yer continued mobility, articulation, quality of life, etc, usw...th rest is all wee, tiny, lil shite, in comparison....
        Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 17, 2019, 04:38 PM.

Comment

To far from ya also but I feel your pain as I had back surgery twice in my 20's and confined to my bed for several weeks each time. Prayers for you.

Comment

Someone is bound to grab it that is more local than me. Sorry to hear of your health issues and I hope you mend quickly.

Comment

I’m literally 20 minutes away but can’t afford. Great cooker at a great price though.

Comment

42 hour drive from me. Pretty sure the gas to drive to you would be more than the difference of your KBQ and a brand new one shipped to me. Best of luck - in the sale and your health!

Comment

Pop over to Norway and I'll buy it..
                  Last edited by Elton's BBQ; August 20, 2019, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Spinaker
                    Spinaker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Crate it and ship that bad boy!!

Dang it, 16 hours. I am sure somebody closer will snap that up.

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                    ComfortablyNumb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Four words. Motor home; road trip

• klflowers
                    klflowers commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ComfortablyNumb, three words - motor homeless, divorced.

Tempting, very tempting

Comment

That's a sweet deal for anyone interested. Love my KBQ. Getting ready to fire up another brisket this weekend...

Comment

I concur with badf00d . I own a KBQ and it has greatly improved my smoking skills! In fact, doing 2 briskets and a few SLC ribs this Friday. I have no fear of the brisket any longer!

Some (me as well sometimes!) would say adding wood every 30 mins or so is an issue. It is a bit of work, but you can also do different smoke profiles during a long cook.
                      Great example will be what I do this Friday. I will start both briskets with hickory. A few hours later, I will change over to adding apple and cherry wood - then put on ribs and bath them in the lighter fruit woods.

Comment

KBQ C-60 PRICE REDUCTION

My thanks to everyone for the support and encouragement. (It is helpful!)
                        I am not surprised that "dropping by" my house in Massachusetts is a stumbling block for many of you. So, I am reducing my asking price for my KBQ C-60 to $ 750.
                        What do you think?

Comment

lperletz I added Reading, MA to your post title, hopefully this will draw more attention from those your neck of the woods.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here