Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE - Pitts & Spitts 30" Smoker - $950 - Austin, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR SALE - Pitts & Spitts 30" Smoker - $950 - Austin, TX

Pitts & Spitts offset smoker, 18" x 30".

Like new, purchased in 2017 from BBQ Outfitters in Austin, TX.

I've only cooked on it a handful of times and it's in excellent condition; the main reason I haven't used it more is because my wife and I had our first child shortly after I got this and it's been a lot easier to throw things into the Pit Barrel when we want BBQ.

This model was custom-built for BBQ Outfitters by Pitts and Spitts to create a unit that was more cost-effective than the traditional Pitts & Spitts smoker, with the main difference being that the roll top is normal steel rather than stainless. I put in a nice Tel Tru thermometer as well.

If I were going to keep it I'd probably install a gasket around the door in order to prevent some smoke leakage that occurs (which I've been told is normal for most Pitts & Spitts).

I'm offering this for $950, which includes a cover purchased from Pitts & Spitts and a removable charcoal rack. The unit cost me $1750 in 2017.

I will also throw in about an 1/8 of a cord of seasoned post oak and the wood rack it's in (with rack cover) if you'd like.

Pick-up only from Austin, TX.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3379.jpg
Views:	1123
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	728758Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3380.jpg
Views:	1072
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	728759Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3391.jpg
Views:	1062
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	728760Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3385.jpg
Views:	1028
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	728761Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3390.jpg
Views:	1053
Size:	164.4 KB
ID:	728762
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3381.jpg
Views:	1067
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	728763Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3393.jpg
Views:	1067
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	728764

Oy, vey!!!!!!

Th mileage is killin me, here, already!

I'd be all up on that, like a duck on a June Bug, if'n I were closer...

Comment

• smokin fool
      smokin fool commented
      Editing a comment
      I see a road trip in your future....

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Ain't gonna lie to ya smokin fool ; I'd have that son of a biscuit eater already sittin in th shady part of my yard, with scadsa thin blue absolutely pollutin th hood...

Best of luck with the sale!

Comment

Great deal! I wonder if Troutman wants a road trip and a new cooker...

Comment

If I had the money, I’d already be on my way! Good luck with the sale, someone is going to get a great cooker!

Comment

Gave up stick burners a couple years ago, plus no stainless rolled top makes it a no go for me. Nice price though, P&S builds them right.

Comment

That's looks like a righteous deal.

Comment

Who was the member that moved from Boston to Austin maybe he will take you up on it. That is a great deal.

Comment

Glws

Comment

Looks great, good luck. Congrats on the first born.

Comment

I realize I’m a little late, but is this still available?

Comment

flavajava ^

Comment

pearlsnapshirt Yes this is still available. Looks like you're in Central Texas, let me know if you want to swing by to check it out.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here