Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rustic Soul Smokers of Australia, born from meat, made from steel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rustic Soul Smokers of Australia, born from meat, made from steel

Hi all.

Just wanted shoot you all a quick note if you didnt happen to see us in the introduce yourself pages last week.

We are a company in Australia who have got their first Reverse flow smoker coming out of the fabricators late this week. We are super excited to see how it performs as we have put a lot of research into these bad boys.

Our website is not functional just yet but should be as of next week as we need some photos of our first smoker to throw in there. Check it out at www.rusticsoul.com.au

Are first unit is going to be a 36inch or 1mt long reverse flow smoker made from hardened 6mm steel all over, its going to have two tel tru bi metal themometers, a grill plate in the firebox if you just want to sear a few meats, a couple of extra small holes for sticking in your instant read thermometers, huge puncture proof rubber wheels to move the thing around nicely, a killer paint job and doubleslide out shelves in the cooking chamber. The chimeny is slighly recessed into the cooking chamber, the sear plate is a perfect 4.74 inches from the bottom cook rack, also a 6mm hardened stell plate for consistent temperatures.

I hope you can all get on the website and check it all out, we will have heaps of accesories and will be selling rubs and all sorts of goodies soon.

Thanks to all the help we have had and to everyone on this forum, it has been a huge base of informatoin and inspiration for me.

I will have plenty of pics for you all late this week of it being built and if anyone has questoins please shoot us a note and ill do my best to help out.

Thanks again, Sam from Rustic Soul

Good deal Sam. I know some months ago there were a few folks from Australia on here mentioning the lack of good smokers, or that they were in the market for a good smoker, or both. Perhaps you can catch those folks when you're ready to sell your wares.

Comment

• rusticsoul
      rusticsoul commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks huskee Iee. eventually get enough sales I'll try and send one over for a.full review.

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      rusticsoul I know a stick burner who'd love to test it, wink wink

• Onenemesis
      Onenemesis commented
      Editing a comment
      btw: 6mm is about 1/4 inch. Pretty heavy

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here