Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Komodo Kamado 23” Ultimate in Northern VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Komodo Kamado 23” Ultimate in Northern VA

Selling my 23. Keeping my 32. Deets here: https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...938564380.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	DD54EDDD-F87D-47FB-B09D-D10B6DF219B5.jpeg
Views:	401
Size:	222.3 KB
ID:	718117

Name:	029C3067-7328-4EBC-8E6C-3C03FC8BDFCA.jpeg
Views:	414
Size:	124.2 KB
ID:	718113

Name:	DDAC3A9B-26D9-4A1F-9620-8FD0D2099C64.jpeg
Views:	382
Size:	189.1 KB
ID:	718111

Name:	E2899D6C-64A2-45F0-A677-5CAD119E6C8C.jpeg
Views:	410
Size:	219.5 KB
ID:	718110

Name:	84701D4C-C5CF-4250-B81A-0C9AFB938943.jpeg
Views:	403
Size:	183.1 KB
ID:	718108

Name:	729F0DEE-0D39-450B-8B78-EEE96B668540.jpeg
Views:	364
Size:	185.4 KB
ID:	718109
    Attached Files

Oh man. All I got is $4500.

Comment

If I only had a spare 4k sitting around...

Comment

Great lookin' cooker - good luck.

Comment

Oh my goodness, you're killing me! I am not far up the road from you. How much does this behemoth weigh?

Comment

• Pequod
            Pequod commented
            Editing a comment
            About 600 lbs. It can be made lighter by removing all of the grates, and even the lid. It is on wheels, but there is a slight incline from the back of my house to the front, hence the need for burly people to assist. Typical strategy for rolling is to use the plywood leapfrog method.

• Thunder77
            Thunder77 commented
            Editing a comment
            Jeez! How much does the 32" weigh? I have to do some serious thinking about this...

• Pequod
            Pequod commented
            Editing a comment
            A 32 is about 1000 lbs. I bribed 4 Army ROTC cadets with a steak dinner to get it into my back yard.

Plus you said no schmucks, so that leaves me out right there

Comment

• Mosca
            Mosca commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I had to look up ‘chook”. I thought it was chuck, but with a weird accent.

• Pequod
            Pequod commented
            Editing a comment
            klflowers - Australian slang for whole chicken!

• klflowers
            klflowers commented
            Editing a comment
            Pequod, thanks for adding to my vocab. Good thing I don't have the money, though lol.

Serious question, does the warranty transfer?

Comment

• Pequod
            Pequod commented
            Editing a comment
            My read is that it doesn’t. However, Dennis is pretty generous with his customer service. Any questions, you call him direct and discuss. In fact, if you’re serious, I’d advise calling him about exactly this question. Tell him Pequod sent you.

If I was in my forever home. No place for it now. Will be moving in a few years ourselves. It is a thing of beauty. Good luck.

Comment

Today is not the day but perhaps someday I will get a KK.

Comment

Gonna have to reinforce my deck....

Comment

• Pequod
                Pequod commented
                Editing a comment
                Let me know if you're seriously contemplating and I'll pull the Craigslist ad whilst you are deliberating. I'd rather see it go to a brother.

• Thunder77
                Thunder77 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm thinking about logistics. Getting it home to Baltimore and into my back yard would be a challenge, to say the least.

• Pequod
                Pequod commented
                Editing a comment
                I have a son in Columbia. I can generously enlist his help without asking him!

I’ll take the loaf of bread & first pizza. 🕶

Comment

• Craigar
                Craigar commented
                Editing a comment
                Ha! I was just thinking it is a shame it doesn't come with the pizza and bread.

• Pequod
                Pequod commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe not the bread and pizza, but I can probably kick in a smidge of my sourdough starter.

Wow! Say it ain't so! This one has been featured many times on their Instagram page. Downsizing? Not gonna lie, I wish you lived closer........

Comment

• Pequod
                Pequod commented
                Editing a comment
                Downsizing a bit. Keeping the 32, which is more than enough for wife and me. Yeah...it has been an Instagram star on the KK page.

Originally posted by RonB View Post
              Great lookin' cooker - good luck.
              No kidding - that's gorgeous looking with that design.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here