Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cottage for Rent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cottage for Rent

Apologies if this is not appropriate here. I looked at the For Sale channel but that seems to be restricted to cooking gear and food stuffs.
    After a ton of hard work on my wife's part, we finally have one of our cottages ready to rent. Dunraven Cottage is located on the eastern shore of Pigeon Lake, Ontario, about 5 minutes south of Bobcaygeon. More details can be found that the web site - https://dunravencottage.com

Interesting. Just had a grandson spend a few weeks on the Muskoka Lakes after graduation and came back raving about it so his family is thinking about doing something similar for the rest of his family. I’m going to pass your link on. One question, are the rates USD or CDN?

Comment

• pkadare
      pkadare commented
      Editing a comment
      The listed rates are CDN.

I see a Weber grill cover.....!

Comment

We could put that in For Sale, no prob. I'll move it.

Comment

• JimLinebarger
        JimLinebarger commented
        Editing a comment
        Jerod Broussard I'll glad you said it and not my.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Jerod Broussard JimLinebarger I tried 3x to edit my typo but it wouldn't work. But I'm did laughed at you're wit. 🤣

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        If it makes you feel better I was waiting for church to start.

Sooooo, what are the hunting opportunities around this cabin?

Comment

Good luck with this, we rented out a cottage in Woodland Beach on Georgian Bay for a few years.
        Was occupied most weeks thru July and August. Paid for everything related to the cottage for the year and a coupla bucks in your jeans.
        Had really good luck with renters.
        Only problem was we had a holding tank. Getting that pumped every 7-10 days proved to be too costly.
        Sold out and moved on, only regret....can't watch the sun disappear into the bay at sunset.

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
          Jerod Broussard commented
          Editing a comment
          Holding Tank? So folks weren't holding it in??

• smokin fool
          smokin fool commented
          Editing a comment
          Just the opposite....
          Township stopped giving new septic tank permits, really screwed a lot of owners.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here