Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wish I had the money for this......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I had the money for this......

This is one of the coolest things I’ve seen in awhile....... as a guy who has a snap-on roll away tool box and has used their tools for years, this is super cool! Figured I would share with my fellow Pit members in case someone was interested........ didn’t see a review from Max Good , so no idea how it cooks. Looks cool though!

That's dirt cheap for anything with snapon on the front. I still have all four of my snapon boxes, bottom, top and two side cabinets from the early 90's. the set was over $5,000 back then.

Comment

• RickyBobby
      RickyBobby commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking the same thing!

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn right about that. A freakin 10mm 3/8 socket is like $28 now. I think my upper and lower cost me somewhere around $12k going back to the mid 90’s. 😬

• smokin fool
      smokin fool commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably $20K plus for that set up now.
      If you have the room and the extra dough lying around why not.

That is cool but it’s a gasser. Great conversation piece regardless.

Comment

I wonder if all the grease you get from the cook is really from the food. "What's this sauce?" "WD-40"

Comment

• bardsleyque
        bardsleyque commented
        Editing a comment
        30 wt.is pretty good too.

• IowaGirl
        IowaGirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Ask your favorite local soap (or candle) maker to make a batch of soap (or candles) scented with Hoppes #9 or WD40. I know the Hoppes "dupe" is sold by a few fragrance suppliers, and I suspect WD40 might be available too. There are some wild and wacky fragrances out there.

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        I find that Kroil penetrates the meat better than WD-40.

Very neat for sure.

Comment

Yup, coolest!

Comment

And it's in Epiq trim which is...…………………..well...…...epic!

Comment

That would be so cool

Comment

Sure catches your eye.

Comment

It really looks very cool. By the way, I recently bought myself a fantastic grill. It's not cheap, and I've been dreaming about it for some time. My entire salary is distributed, and there is never any extra money. After the loan is closed and the bills are paid, there is only money left for food. I have heard a lot about the fact that there are the best apps to make money and decided to try them. I downloaded several applications after completing the tasks, I received the money. Thanks to this money, I managed to buy this grill. Now I am a chef every Sunday, and there is no one happier than me.
                Last edited by adelenew; July 8, 2021, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Panhead John
                  Panhead John commented
                  Editing a comment
                  About the same as a can of Spam.

• Steve R.
                  Steve R. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We're about to find out, Panhead John.

Somebody must have snapped it up. The link no longer works.

Comment

• Panhead John
                  Panhead John commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The post was from 2 years ago.
                  Last edited by Panhead John; June 17, 2021, 08:33 AM.

• gcdmd
                  gcdmd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Panhead John
                  Oh. Yeah. Thanks, John.

• Razor
                  Razor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Don’t worry, I clicked too… 🙄

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here