Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAK 2 Star (Sacramento CA area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAK 2 Star (Sacramento CA area)

Selling my 2017 MAK 2 Star to make room for my new MAK that just arrived. This MAK has been very well maintained! It will include:
    -MAK’s Funnel Flame Zone
    -MAK cover (like new)
    -Full upper grate
    -MAK sear grates x2

New, this setup would run you $3200. Would love to pass it on to someone that’ll enjoy the heck out of it at 50% off new

Attached Files

But you're on the wrong coast for me to get it....

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Deter View Post
      But you're on the wrong coast for me to get it....
      Well now, who’s problem is that? It’s as simple as sticking a for sale sign in your front yard... sheesh! ;-)

Comment

And give up our pollen haze? https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pollen-...orth-carolina/

Comment

Crazy! But yes, you’d have to walk away from that... and straight into the "City of Trees" where allergy sufferers thrive 🤧🤧🤧

Originally posted by Dan Deter View Post

Comment

Hoping to sell by this weekend. Priced now at $1500. I have seen a few MAK 2 Stars hit the resale market over the years, but I have never seen one that is in this condition priced so well. $1500 and you’ll have arguably the best pellet cooker on the market sitting on your patio Any takers?

Comment

• klflowers
              klflowers commented
              Editing a comment
              Dammit, I used to live in Sac, albeit 30 years ago and just for around 6 weeks. I need a time machine.

I'm in TN

Comment

Wow, this is a hell of a deal. Looks like it is in great shape too.

Comment

Are you going to keep dropping the price $100/day? If it doesn't sell in a couple weeks we'll talk...

I'm sure you'll sell it soon, if nto to a member here then elsewhere.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here