Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD: Weber Performer Deluxe 22” (Triangle Area, NC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: Weber Performer Deluxe 22” (Triangle Area, NC)

***SOLD***

I’m selling my 22” Performer Deluxe - $100. It’s 11-12 years old, I just rarely use it and would like the deck space back. I *think* the grey color was a Crate & Barrel thing at that time. I don’t think the push button ignition works, haven’t bothered with that in years, but no problem at all with the gas flow it’ll light up the baskets just fine. Other notables included:
    • The hinged BBQ system grate w/ removable center
    • BBQ system pizza stone w/ carry rack
    • 2 brand new sturdier (not Weber brand) charcoal baskets (in addition to currently used baskets)
    • Cover
    We are having a neighborhood garage sale this coming weekend and I’ll put it out. I just wanted to offer it here first. You’d need to come get it in Durham, NC. PM me if interested, thanks.

Click image for larger version  Name:	F68DCB91-5A5A-4EA5-9B76-A16ED1B30484.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	3.77 MB ID:	637097
    Click image for larger version  Name:	049A8A9D-1212-4C44-A917-4C4F01B5844D.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	4.28 MB ID:	637098
    Last edited by FishTalesNC; March 2, 2019, 11:37 AM. Reason: Marking as sold.

Wish I was closer. I love mine. Interesting color.

Comment

• FishTalesNC
      FishTalesNC commented
      Editing a comment
      HawkerXP too bad I don’t still live in Fredericksburg! I remember we had a $300 Crate & Barrel gift card that was a wedding gift. I’m sure my lovely bride had other plans for it, but when we built this house I managed to use it to buy the kettle. It’s been great, started smoking on it using the snake method.

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      The gas assist performers now run around $400.

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      What is the date stamp on the top vent? Should be two letters.

HawkerXP is it the DR?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9B8A0A56-FDB7-49A9-9617-4F597D69EF20.jpeg
Views:	146
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	637114

Comment

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes - DR = 2006

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, mine is DE, 2009. Yours is in very nice condition. I replaced the plastic table under the ten year warranty. Had some cracking.

Seriously wish I was closer! Someone is going through get a great cooker ! good luck selling it!

Comment

I actually want it and it's a great deal! Wife said no though, only MCS authorized is a gas grill for her

Comment

• FishTalesNC
        FishTalesNC commented
        Editing a comment
        Well darn, let me know if you can change her mind this week! 😂

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
        ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
        Editing a comment
        FishTalesNC not gonna happen, it was a solid no lol

Where is Triangle Area NC?

Comment

• FishTalesNC
        FishTalesNC commented
        Editing a comment
        Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill

So tempting......gotta think of a way to convince the wife. Just bought a new Weber Spirit 310 and I'm not liking my odds.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Mebbe repurpose/sacrifice yer beloved kettle, play up th many bennies of havin th table space available?
        Jus spitballin, here...
        I'm purty dang attached to my Webers, but it might be worth a try...

Good suggestions but so hard to do. Love my kettle! The deal was I get a new gasser and she gets new patio furniture. I might be sleeping outside if 2 grills before she gets the furniture. 😬

Comment

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Store it at work, until after her furniture arrives...

Jus Sayin...

• bten
        bten commented
        Editing a comment
        The advice you get from this site is "priceless", until you get caught.....

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here