Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weber Performer Deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weber Performer Deluxe

I have to say goodbye to my performer. She has treated me well and I hate to see her go but I need the space. 100 bucks takes it, I'm giving it away cheap bbecause if someone from this group takes it I'll know that she is going to a good home!! Jersey City NJ
    Attached Files

Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Great cooker, love those performers. Good luck.

Comment

Wow. That won't last long at that price. I wish my son-in-law lived closer.

Kathryn

Comment

• tenphases
          tenphases commented
          Editing a comment
          I would just give it to you, you have helped me tremendously!! I know people say the PBC is set and forget but that was not my experience. I read your tutorials (especially the proper lighting technique) and now I love my PBC! Thanks!

• fzxdoc
          fzxdoc commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm happy to help, tenphases . The PBC is a real jewel of a smoker.

Kathryn

What a fantastic deal!

Comment

Dang....where are the good Texas deals ???? That's a killer price on an excellent grill....

Comment

Man, I used to live near Philly. If I was still there... I am sure somebody will snap that up pretty quick.

Comment

Man this is really tempting me. Are there any accessories going with it?

Comment

• tenphases
                tenphases commented
                Editing a comment
                Nope just charcoal baskets but I'll pay your toll over the GW it's yours for 80

• Steve B
                Steve B commented
                Editing a comment
                You drive a hard bargain. 😁 SOLD....
                PM me with your address and when is good for you for me to pick it up.

If you will drive it down to Alabama I'll take it! Haha.

I paid $100 for my Performer Deluxe a couple of years ago, and it came with a full set of Grillgrates. Best purchase I ever made.

Comment

I have that same one. Congrats to both of you.

Comment

Got the same one 2 years ago for $125.00 because his girlfriend said cooking on gas tasted better and it had to go, I looked at him kinda funny as we loaded it into my truck, boy does it work great

Comment

• tenphases
                    tenphases commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I got a brand new Hasty Bake Gourmet from a couple this year, for 200. A cover girl model and her husband answer the door. A freshly painted deck/2 flights of stairs awaited me and my handtruck that I didn't know about. Gorgeous model girl is talking to me the whole time while her husband was watching. I have never looked directly at my shoes for so long. Her rational was that thet Hasty Bake was bigger than what they wanted and that I was doing her a favor.(stare at shoes, stare at shoes)
                    Last edited by tenphases; February 5, 2019, 10:03 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here