Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale Classic Jambo J-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale Classic Jambo J-3

I've owned this pit since 2006 and have regularly maintained it. It was built alongside Tuffy Stone's first J-3. Back then Geer Pits was the common name but Jamie was transitioning to Jambo Pits. Mine is special -- it has a door for a wood fire AND it has a door with a pellet-fire system on it. Both are included. I have a heavy, high dollar charcoal basket for it and 2 fire grates. The access hatch for the under-pit storage area is NOT under the work shelf in front of the cooker doors and it's completely removable for easy access to the area. You'll need to get your own dolly to move it. I do have a wheel that goes in the front.

I want $13,000 for it. It won't go for less. How bad is your MCS this year?

Click image for larger version

Name:	jambopit.jpg
Views:	1663
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	602562

Does it come with a lifetime supply of pellets?

Comment

• CandySueQ
      CandySueQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually (honestly) the pellet-fire isn't all that great, but it is a GREAT offset wood burner!

Beautiful rig and very versatile you should not have much of a problem moving it. Are you upgrading or just downsizing?

Comment

• CandySueQ
      CandySueQ commented
      Editing a comment
      I cooked on it several times in 2017 but not this year. It's a crying shame to let a beauty like this sit! Someone will love it.

That's a beauty CS.

Comment

• JGo37
      JGo37 commented
      Editing a comment
      +1

• CandySueQ
      CandySueQ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I've always thought so.

In my dreams!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here