Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1918 Cement Truck Santa Maria Grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1918 Cement Truck Santa Maria Grill

Click image for larger version

Name:	00w0w_ivYBaoVTJsl_600x450.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	601636Click image for larger version

Name:	00o0o_2AF6FR0FiOL_600x450.jpg
Views:	347
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	601637

Listed for $950 Atascadero, CA Craigslist:

One of a kind BBQ. Has big gears that raises and lowers grill. The gears came off a 1918 concrete truck for raising and lowering drum. It is a unique grill that has a lot of style and was built by a craftsmen. Great for large gatherings!

Awesome!

Comment

Pretty unique and interesting

Comment

Well, it only took me about 30 min to figure out that most of that grill is a hundred years old. Unique and very nice.

Comment

Name:	IMG_0065.PNG
Views:	216
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	601693

Comment

goes with this, I'm thinkin'

Name:	Smoker Truck 1.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	601718

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Sho is a shoat bed.

Dang all the good stuff is halfway across the country from me!

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, you bein in the middle puts near everything halfway across the country from you, just sayin.

• JGo37
              JGo37 commented
              Editing a comment
              You don't like the Smokin' Truck?

That's pretty cool, and tough to steal.

Comment

• JGo37
              JGo37 commented
              Editing a comment
              This comment made me laugh. WAY back, in the Navy, I worked in a 'hand me down' job for extra $$ when my daughter was born. Liquor store on weekends. It had a statue of a pig on the sidewalk that had been there since the 60's. It was stolen.

Hard to hide a statue of a pig that's a local landmark. It was found. They were arrested. From what I hear it's still there. Carlsbad, CA.

Very Cool! Are you considering getting this?

Comment

I would love to but just dont have the space and enough mouths to feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Grover View Post
                I would love to but just dont have the space and enough mouths to feed.
                If you buy that thing the hungry mouths will show up! I'd be all over that thing!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here