Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Custom Smoker $ 150.00 STL Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS Custom Smoker $ 150.00 STL Area

Hi Folks,

I saw this today on CL and it looks interesting, well made, low price. So I've posted a pic and the link. It's a 60G tank. Central MO & SW Il take a look!

Starts
    October 31, 2018
    Ends
    October 31, 2018

Looks cool. Would be nice to have more grates and for the grates to slide out. The big offsets seem to only have 4.5" between grates. Also would be cool if you put in a top drawer that could be opened and would have some hooks for hanging meat.

Comment

• JGo37
      JGo37 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree that it needs another shelf and a hanging system. They did put a thermometer per shelf in the door. It does look easy to finish, and hard to get set for the next load. It also needs a false bottom.

• Danjohnston949
      Danjohnston949 commented
      Editing a comment
      Boys, A Little Work And You Fellers Can Make Whole Hog Que On Wheels‼️❓‼️ From A Backyard Cremator In Fargo ND❗️ Dan

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here