Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Small & Large BGE & Custom Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Small & Large BGE & Custom Table

SOLD
    I am selling my large & small BGE’s & custom made table for $1,000 (hoping to upgrade to an XL) . Includes deflectors for both. A raised raised rack for both, additional rack for the large. Grill grates & stainless steel for both. Arteflame insert for the large egg also
    included. This must be picked up in Louisville, KY.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	10A4A727-65F6-4872-AE31-5D50CDAA246F.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	4.02 MB ID:	580032
    Last edited by awl1328; October 21, 2018, 12:55 PM.

Nice setup

Comment

Thanks. My brother made the table for me. I am going to have him build another once I upgrade.

Comment

You are tempting me, but Louisville is too far. I curious. What Can you do on an XL that you can’t do on those two eggs. Is it space or wanting only one egg to take care of?

Comment

Sounds like a good deal to me. If l needed a kamado and was close I would buy that setup.

Comment

Just want to have one and a little more space on my grill patio.

Originally posted by LA Pork Butt View Post
            You are tempting me, but Louisville is too far. I curious. What Can you do on an XL that you can’t do on those two eggs. Is it space or wanting only one egg to take care of?

Comment

Nice offer! I forwarded it to some relatives in your area.
              Last edited by EdF; October 17, 2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

This is a GREAT deal!

Comment

That is really a beautiful set-up and a great deal. Someone will be very happy.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here