Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FD (For Donation, or free!) Older Weber Performer in Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FD (For Donation, or free!) Older Weber Performer in Las Vegas

I have an older Weber Performer that I picked up used on Craig's List around a year ago. While I have used it as a table, the grill has never been lit. I paid too much for it, thought it was something it wasn't, and plan on building something a bit more custom for my modded grill and new WSM. Literally all of the reasons I originally got this thing are gone. Things to know:
    1. It's older (pre-steel table).
    2. The grill is functional (how could it not be) but the lighting mechanism, so far as I can tell, needs work or replacement.
    3. The casters do not lock.
    4. As you can see from the pictures it has the rusty charcoal baskets and grill. (It was like that when I got it.)
    I'm in the Las Vegas area and I'm gonna put this up on CL and OfferUp as well, but for any of the folks around here, if you contact me you're free to have it. I'm preparing to move and I'm getting rid of pretty much everything I don't use. I've considered a few mod projects for this, but I haven't finished mods on my other cookers yet!

Obviously, it makes no sense to ship this so, you probably have to be local, nearby, or passing through.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4381.jpeg
Views:	215
Size:	199.5 KB
ID:	574878
    Attached Files

Totally interested if nobody has claimed it

Comment

Great deal. Very nice of you!

Comment

It's gone! (Is there a way for me to lock the topic?)

Comment

That’s very nice of you sir !! Wish I was closer...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here